J&M direct fit brake lines teflon/stainless

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
Auburn, AL
J&M Products is proud to announce the release of these new direct fit D.O.T. certified Teflon lined brake hoses. These brake hose assemblies use true OEM style direct replacement non-universal fittings to achieve proper factory hose routing and fitment. Expansion of stock rubber hoses causes a spongy brake pedal feel and loss of initial braking force. Installation of our Teflon-lined stainless steel hose assemblies will give your car a firmer pedal, quicker braking response, and easier brake modulation. Every hose is tested to 3000 psi to guarantee a leak free hose assembly. Best of all these are made by J&M Products right here in the USA.

Benefits:

- Direct OEM fit
- Quicker brake response
- Better brake modulation
- Every hose is pressure tested to 3000 psi.

$154.39

For more check out http://www.hotpart.com/index.php?p=show&id=125

attachment.php

Thought you guys would like to hear about these, nice OEM fittings combined with DOT teflon/stainless.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• 87-93_Mustang_3_Piece_Set_SS_OEM_Fittings.jpg
    87-93_Mustang_3_Piece_Set_SS_OEM_Fittings.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 975
  • Sponsors (?)

i have the S197 lines and they are top notch for sure. absolute OEM quality with all the connectors and fittings just like stock. no need to zip tie or make something work to install the lines. direct fit. :nice:

We do have the front and rears for the SN95 cars. You can find them by clicking on the link below.

Brake Hose Kits
Ah, thanks. Unfortunately, the price is nuts! One can buy a stainless braided line kit with all three for $150 or less. But I will forward this link on nonetheless to the Camaro Mustang Challenge community for those interested in replacing their outside rear lines with OEM style lines. Thanks for the link.
Jon

Ah, thanks. Unfortunately, the price is nuts! One can buy a stainless braided line kit with all three for $150 or less. But I will forward this link on nonetheless to the Camaro Mustang Challenge community for those interested in replacing their outside rear lines with OEM style lines. Thanks for the link.
Jon

You get what you pay for with these. Remember this is your life you are dealing with and not all brake hoses are built the same.