Just for fun, RICERS stories here!

• Sponsors (?)

Slow5.0 said:
Here is new story but this one is with stupid Mustang driver

Well tonight I was workin to 10PM on jom and 30 min. after job I tryin put some new tune on Tweecer (playin with spark/timing)so I can tested on way home ,
On one light I have red light when I saw black Mustang Convertible turning left on my road, I was like "let see ,sound like V8, have tail lights from 94-95 , dual exhaust and on rear bumper say GT, so it was an 5.0" than on greet I panched hard so I cath him on next light ,I come sise by side whan I sat side skirt (straight ,thats 94) same is Mine , guy have some ugly lookin 17" meybe american racing or whatever,
So on green light he little bit panched but I was still on light listening is it AODE or T-5 ,and its T-5 , I'm like yes , lets go and play with him, so I catch him in sec on next light he roll window down and ask me for my Stang I told him 94 5.0 ,5 speed ,he was "just like mine" than he ask me how many miles I have on clock, I said 106K he was 85K , and he said lets race I wanna beat that Mustang , I ask him how he know he can beat me, he was " well I have less miles and lighter rims" :rlaugh: :rlaugh: , so I tell him could be so I turn my Tweecer off (untuned again), light turn green ,he hit first about half sec than I lanched from 3500 (because it was cold night 45* Nittos don't like cold weather) dump clutch at 5700 shift in 2nd and by 5500 in 2nd i'm already 2 cars in front of him, than red light so we hit brakes, he was "you cheating man, i was how, "don't know but you cheating on me" I was whatever dude and light turn green, I didn't punch hard this time just because he can thing he beat me this time, so I was playin with him about 10 lights and on one light we stop again ,and I told him lets try againg this time, no lights in fron us ,lets try hit 4th , I lanched at 4K slip clutch at 6200 stift in 2nd than sane thing is 3rd and at 5900 in 4th , man he was toooo many cars befind me, daaaamn , I didn't know I'm that much faster than him (or me when I was stock and run 15.1@89 ,20 months ago),than on next red light he was dude lets try from a roll, you have gears I don't I will kill you on HWY, so we went on HWY and do from a 50 roll , I was in 2nd puf in halt sec 3rd, this time 6100 4th ,than at 6000 5th and I keep going about little bit more 145 :D , look at mirror , he was like 1 mile befing me, :rlaugh: , I take next exit and wait little bit and he pulled next to me, "man that is one fast 94 Stang what you got in that thing" just two 10s with 100 lbs box, one chair ,a few work shirts and loptop :D , he was c'mon man,for real what you got, I was about $8K than I start tell him what I have, at the end he was Nice and fast ride man ,take care and we went home
I know this was Stanger too but cocy " well I have less miles and lighter rims"
I know this roads and hwy here in Erie so I can race without been scared for cops

Sorry guy for long story , this gonna be realy hard to read but I did my best
Great story Ernie. I always like reading your stories because the way you type is the way my dad talks. But he's not Bosnian. :D :shrug: :flag:

i have one

about a month ago two fugly ricers decide to race outside my house. I was washing my mustang or as i like to call it, my ferrari :D and am not sure if it was cause of me or they just happen to decide to race outside my house. but oh well, back to the story just imagine a 93 or so purple grand am with an aluminum two story wing and a 92 or so hundai(sp?) ok so they line up and do a burnout, i thought the engine was going to blow before their wheels started spinning. ok , so they take off, and i swear on whoever's life, this was the slowest race i have ever seen in my life. :nonono: i literaly stood there and watched the whole race which in my opinion took 5 minutes to run an entire block. sad to say the grand am, i guess, won. i was laughin my ass off so hard that when they passed back my way, i was just laughin and pointing.

My classic story: Three of us in my 95 pull up to a light DOWNTOWN mind you and this little redone dodge omni pulls up. Now it's an omni, doesnt look like one but it was. Any ways this little thing is next to us and it sounds kind of throaty were all looking at each other like wtf so i give it a blast and this guys does nothing. Light turns green and i get on it i pass him just in time for him to get around the car in front of him and hes on my ass well i let off a when i was passed him i'm downtown and cops around here are terds so when he flies up behind me and lets off i hear this things wastegate dump so hard i thought i poped a tire and all the air came out at once. We pull dide by side at the next light i roll the window down and he rolls his window down and heres Kenny rogers answering my question "what the hell is in that thing" with ahhh just a 4-banger with a turbo. Light turns green we both nail it i'm trying to get through the wheel-spin and all i can here is this thing spool up and he's gone. Needless to say this thing was bada**.

a few years back, in my nice 84 GT, I was going home from a buddies' house and I was on the freeway, anyway. This integra gets right on my rear end, couldn't see the license plate. So, I sped up like 5mph just so he would leave me alone. Oh no, that just made him mad. So he downshifts and he screams past me, you know that annoying high pitched 4 banger scream and cuts me off. He speeds up and almost rear-ends and suv. So he locks all 4 tires up and starts to fishtail. Turns right in front of a large RV and barely misses becomming the hood ornament. Flies right into the bank of bark and bushes and finally comes to a stop and I just drove right by while he stared at me. I don't get it, I was just minding my own business and that fool wanted to try and show off.

Green95 said:
a few years back, in my nice 84 GT, I was going home from a buddies' house and I was on the freeway, anyway. This integra gets right on my rear end, couldn't see the license plate. So, I sped up like 5mph just so he would leave me alone. Oh no, that just made him mad. So he downshifts and he screams past me, you know that annoying high pitched 4 banger scream and cuts me off. He speeds up and almost rear-ends and suv. So he locks all 4 tires up and starts to fishtail. Turns right in front of a large RV and barely misses becomming the hood ornament. Flies right into the bank of bark and bushes and finally comes to a stop and I just drove right by while he stared at me. I don't get it, I was just minding my own business and that fool wanted to try and show off.

I have one video on HWY when I think white Integra crash

not a racing story, but still ricer...

Right after i got my new stang, i went to local hangout. Its usually just this one ricer club "All Eyes on Us". anyway, i go there to show it to a couple of friends, but just about everyone there comes over. The only ones left behind are the ones that are talking crap about it being a ford and blah, blah, blah, you know the usual @$$hole chevy talk.

There is this one kid that drives a new jetta. he comes over talkin crap $hit about how his car is better, cost less, better sound system, better gas mileage, bragging about how much HP he has, and to top it off, telling me that he can put his windows down from the outside and how he has heated seats. i gotta say i was intimidated by the heated seats... Everybody there was just staring at him like "I can't believe your saying this stuff". So i make my rebuttle with, "So let me get this straight, you paid 20 grand for this 4 cylinder with heated seats, you pay more for insurance, and your talking about how your car is better?" I told him i don't care to argue, if he wants to race, we'll go right now, everybody starts laughing right in his face after he told me that he would but his exhaust is leaking. I just took my friend for a ride then, and haven't talked to the kid since.

It was really funny though. Even the ricers were laughing at him. Most of the guys there know not to screw with mustangs, and they understand the limits of their cars.

A couple of nights ago I pull up with a friend in my car ( btw, my friend has a 97 teg with a lot of money into it) He says "MAN WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" its a dodge neon. The wing is actually higher than the car with a 4" muffler he revs at light and takes off im hangin a lil back to see what is this moron gonna do. Well he slows down. no biggie waits for me then puts up three fingers and starts counting down. I just said ahh forget it at first (till my friend says man he will go around town saying he beat a cobra) so i throw it into 2nd chirp the tires and leave him while still in 2nd shift to third and he is way back. To end it all we come up side by side at next light and he wont even pull up even with me i guess he just was to ashamed he got beat by a car with almost 3 times the amount of torque he had. I then slowed as we left the light to he would go on and he was driving normal so me and my friend just pointed and laughed. He just hung his head and turned off the road.

I respect my friend's eclipse and all, but I still call it rice. He has a Greddy catback, cold air, headers, and a computer chip. Anyways, we were hanging out one night and we decided to go back to my place cause to play some halo 2, lol. Behind my house is a perfect road where everyone races. I mean literally, when I'm asleep I hear cars screaming behind my house.

The speed limit on the road is 35mph. So i'm doing about 40 with my friend behind me. Then I see him switch lanes and catches up right next to me. He says "hey wanna race?" I said, "nah man i'm not into racing". Then we come up to a 4 way intersection at a stop and he pulls down his window and says "comon man, I know your car is faster than mine, I just want to see how I will do against a 5.0. Let me have a 1 car head start" I said, "nah man i don't want to race."

Then it's our turn to cross the interection, next thing i know, he freaken floors it and I hear his tires peel out. I thought, what aww what the heck, and wait until he has 1 car length infront of me then I gun it. I was impressed with his car cause it was pretty quick. Anyways, I smoked him, passed him like I was passing someone going too slow on the highway. Waited until I was about 4 cars ahead of him, then I let off. Good times.