LaserSVT 2003 Cobra Progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

I ran ingto the body shop owner at the R/C shop yesterday. He has a super kick ass nitro truck he was getting a power starter for. He said the strut will be ordered today and they will express ship it. He had forgotten about the scratch on the rear fender so IDK if that will cause a delay or not. IDK if it could be buffed out or if it needs to be painted :shrug:

The_More_You_Know_1.jpg

I'd hit it!

Attachments

• The_More_You_Know_1.jpg
    The_More_You_Know_1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 52
^ Thinking is not your strong point. You should stop it. :p
Good thing you put that smiley, otherwise i'd kick your ass *absence of smiley here*
:thinking: could be interesting...
That'd be quite interesting to see an air filter on one end of the intercooler for a turbo:rlaugh: It's a brilliant idea! Lets cool down the incoming air with more incoming air of the same temp flowing around the intercooler. It's like cooling down ice with ice! Then feed it into the hot charger and hope it stays cool:hail2:

Good thing you put that smiley, otherwise i'd kick your ass *absence of smiley here*

That'd be quite interesting to see an air filter on one end of the intercooler for a turbo:rlaugh: It's a brilliant idea! Lets cool down the incoming air with more incoming air of the same temp flowing around the intercooler. It's like cooling down ice with ice! Then feed it into the hot charger and hope it stays cool:hail2:
Wana piece of me!? You wana piece of me! Hold on!
*puts on pink tu tu and floaties*
Your mine! :mad:

I have been searching for the picture I once saw of a Honda with an air filter attaced to a big ass intercooler on a N/A engine but cant find it :(

So we will just go with this one :rlaugh:
5527940011_large.jpg

Anybody remember these?
151099.jpg

I remember watching Horsepower TV when they installed one of them on a N/a Honda civic :lol:

*Hot rod TV hosts voice* And now to the results....Our test car had a base line of 135HP on our chasis dyno, and after we installed the "pre cooler" intercooler, power went to 130HP! thats a solid -5RWHP and for only $500 its sure to be hitting the ricer meets near you when its officially released next month.