LaserSVT 2003 Cobra Progress thread

• Sponsors (?)

Its a Steeda tuned Bilstien matched to the Steeda Sport springs. Only one was dammaged (other side never hit the curb) so they just gotta order one. It had to be added on too so they gotta inform and get approval from the adjuster first.

Thanks for the thought though! :cheers:
OK. Cool. Didn't know you had the specific tuned shocks and struts.

Actually the 03-04 Cobras do not have an "Intercooler". They have a "Aftercooler" because they come "After" the blower. :nice:
Actually all intercoolers come after the blower - like a centri, why would you cool down the air before the hot blower?
Aftercooler and intercooler are used often interchangably, but if you want to find that part that goes under the blower you'd better be looking for "intercooler" if you want to find it because that's what the companies who make em call them.
And the part he was talking about is also most certainly called a heat exchanger.

Actually all intercoolers come after the blower - like a centri, why would you cool down the air before the hot blower?
Aftercooler and intercooler are used often interchangably, but if you want to find that part that goes under the blower you'd better be looking for "intercooler" if you want to find it because that's what the companies who make em call them.
And the part he was talking about is also most certainly called a heat exchanger.
The inter prefix in the device name originates from historic compressor designs. In the past, aircraft engines were built with charge air coolers that were installed between multiple stages of supercharging, thus the designation of inter. Modern automobile designs are technically designated aftercoolers because of their placement at the end of supercharging chain.

I also know what a heat exchanger is as well, just a little FYI. :nice:

The inter prefix in the device name originates from historic compressor designs. In the past, aircraft engines were built with charge air coolers that were installed between multiple stages of supercharging, thus the designation of inter. Modern automobile designs are technically designated aftercoolers because of their placement at the end of supercharging chain.

View attachment 277299

Im not saying they should be called what they are, but they are called that by the people who make/sell them. I call deep-dish bullets deep-dish bullets regardless of the fact its not a pizza:p