Listen up OinkAodeOink

stunner6910

Oct 31, 2003
south texas
I was looking at the hood on the red gt you have in this thread

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=457963&page=3&pp=25

It looks :hail2: :nice: . What hood is it. I've seen the cobra r/svo hoods but it just doesn't look the same. There's something about that one that makes it look bulkier, I also noticed that the ‘whole’ is rounder. Is the black part bigger or what's the deal. Also, what side skirts are those?? My car is also red with a black top. Looks ****ing nice . That’s how I want my car but with the cobra front bumper.I would really appreciate it if you could help me out on this one. :drool:

• Sponsors (?)

yea man, i PM'ed ya about the hood erlier.

Its made by Keanen. Its the SVO R.. Keanen just makes them alittle diferently, and yes the scoop is more rounded and shaped diferently then ther other SVO R hoods out there.

Try searching for Blue Oval Motorsports out of Florida.. Thats who i got the hood from.
Quality is top notch, and by the way, the hood orniment is my mustang hating girlfriend.

OinkAodeOink said:
yea man, i PM'ed ya about the hood erlier.

Its made by Keanen. Its the SVO R.. Keanen just makes them alittle diferently, and yes the scoop is more rounded and shaped diferently then ther other SVO R hoods out there.

Try searching for Blue Oval Motorsports out of Florida.. Thats who i got the hood from.
Quality is top notch, and by the way, the hood orniment is my mustang hating girlfriend.

i just got the pm for the side skirts :shrug: don't know what could have happened. thanks for the reply and i already searched for it and couldn't find crap. sorry to keep bugging :bang: but i want that hood :banana: if you have anymore useful info would be great but i'll keep searching.
oh and it's a shame about your g/f :damnit: