Long Island Drag Racing

83GtConvert

Mar 30, 2005
Long Island
Hey people havent posted in a while put a friend of mine slipped me this website...

www.topgunse.com

since long island doesnt have a raceway for the public anymore people should check this out and sign the petition.

If people could go on the site and check it out it would be great to get something happening on Long Island

• Sponsors (?)

I signed it. I wish I could sign it again.
I think you should change the title to
"New track to open on Long Island. Then you tell everyone not until you sign the petition :D
I hope that somehow that goes through...only time will tell.

I saw a post on another board that they are allso asking people to send letters to Steve Levy and show your support.
(quoted from orig poster)
"Write to him at the address below and make it clear that Suffolk County residents desperately need a family oriented Sports & Entertainment facility for all to enjoy. You want to spend your hard earned money in Suffolk County. You do not want to travel out of Suffolk any more to attend or particiapte in your favorite hobbies such as motocross, ATV riding, drag racing, oval track racing, attending concerts or going to an amusement type park. We as registered voters and tax payers deserve our own facility right here in Suffolk County."

hers is the info
County Executive Steve Levy
H. Lee Denison Building
100 Veterans Highway
P.O. Box 6100
Hauppauge, NY 11788-0099
(631)853-4000

Or email him:
[email protected]