Me vs. Some Imports... who will win????

ummm you have nothing to worry about with the Sentra. i have a 70cc moped. dose 52 mph. better then the 32mph when i bought it. (gets me from a to b till i get a licence ) and well my moped can beat the Sentra well till i get up to 50 mph then it passes me cuz I'm topped out. ( sold the moped though) ( got me some parts for the stang) this Sentra was the same one that my friends sister took us to cedar point in ( great gas milliage though). and it had no balls. a freak in Chevy caviler was able to out run us from a 35 mph roll to up to 70 or so and it felt like it too 20 seconds to do so.

so id say go for it. even though your mustang is a AOD

sorry to ramble on like this

• Sponsors (?)

So..... did you race? How did it turn out?

I missed out on the underdrive debate. We all know that accesories do drain down some power. It's pretty well proven that underdrives will free between 8-12hp. I really felt mine, and felt a similar gain from going to a standard ASP "street" crank pulley to a "race" 3" pulley. I used to bypass the P/S and I usually saw a near .2 reduction in et from that. When I swapped to the A/C delete, I couldn't do the bypass because I had to alter the tensioner, and then I still got lots of belt squeel due to the belt only being on about an inch of the waterpump pulley. Electric fans also free up some horse, especially when warm where the fan clutch is tighter. Electric W/P's usually free up another 10 ponies. If you were to go and do a delete fest, A/C delete, P/S delete (manual rack), electric W/P, AIR pump, and an electric fan and underdrive pulley (3") you would not only free up a lot of horsepower, but you would delete at least 60lbs right off the nose of the car.