Me vs. Some Imports... who will win????

• Sponsors (?)

foxstang9050 said:
If you wanna drive out to california them be my guest lol... so what can i do thats cheap to take some weight off... im doin an a/c delete soon along with pullies.. but what else should i do to take off some weight?
rear seat and spare tire and jack, front seat if its that important

ms93gt said:
Just keep your mouth shut to them and wait until your armed and ready, then go pissing on people.
:Word: wait till you have some mods, or atleast know what your car can do before you try to race them. If you lose, not only do you prove them right in their own minds, but you make the rest of us look bad:D

ms93gt how many time have you changed your combo? According to your sig, you have had every power adder known to man.

ok well i found out today all he has in the Sentra is a bolt on muffler... stock pipe all the way through stock intake just a muffler... and also i was looking at this comparison thing with a 96 prelude and a 93 Mustang... and stock the Mustang was faster in every category by a small bit... but that was the 205hp 93 stang... so i think i will beat him especially once my pullies come in

87-92 mustangs and the 93 mustang have the same power, they were just underrated in 93 for the upcoming 94 model year to help them look better. I'd wait for mods dude, but do what ya want. I usually don't race someone unless I think I got their milk.