Me vs. Some Imports... who will win????

• Sponsors (?)

Danman765432 said:
Edit: I also raced my friends 2005 V6 accord and those are suppose to run low 15 sec. stock 1/4 mile and he has only a CAI so it is pretty much stock and i absolutely raped him, it wasnt even a race. That was also me spinning my tires through first
Thats funny because I put like 3 cars on 1 by the time i Hit the 8th mile and i only ran a 14.9 with serious traction problems..

foxstang9050 said:
I have 3:55's sitting in my garage... waitin to install them and do a trac-lok rebuild... Would that be enough? So you dont think i could be a stock 165hp Sentra?
Don't waste your time with 3.55's for any reason. 4.10's in an Automatic Vert, or bust. I had 3.55's in my well worked 5-speed LX hatch and it still could have used more gear.

If your get beat by a sentra, or a prelude, unless it has extensive mods, such as a big turbo, your doing something horribly wrong. Pull over, have the car towed home and do not take it out again until you have that problem fixed.

I think the PCM's should have been programmed and a sensor added so that if you get beat by rice, the check engine light comes on, because somethng is very wrong.

I wouldnt mind if i lost to the prelude because hes a friend of mine and he just wants to see how his prelude stacks up to a 5.0, however the guy with the sentra talks **** about mustangs especially 5.0s talkin about how slow they are and stuff so i wanna be sure before i race him... my girlfriend is ordering me some u/d pullies and an a/c delete for my birthday in a week, in the meantime im going to pull out that foglamp bar, do a battery trunk relocate, and possibly a rear seat delete... and get a set of BFG drag radials (get them VERY cheap through work).. so with all that and my current mods how much will that change?

I read the Specs for 90-93 mustangs and it said a 90 GT vert is 162lbs heavier than a 90 GThatchback... and everybody tells me the AOD is about 25-30lbs heavier than a 5 speed... so if i were to pull the Fog lamp bar, a/c delete, aluminum pulies, and trunk relocate... that should drop about 100lbs off my front end wouldnt that help quite a bit?

smittyb said:
So now it's just stock AOD's, ehh? Well, I probably won't make it to NY anyway. Seriously you would probably win, I just get irked when people ignorantly bash on all AOD's.

as in AOD, I was refering to stock AOD's, anytime someone has a stock auto in a 5.0 around here, its an AOD, anything else is a built auto or just an auto.

So an AOD with an aftermarket VB is not still an AOD? I don't get it.
BTW, I just saw this-

btw my mods :

TFS kit (TFS stage1), stock injectors/maf/TB
TKO 600
31 spline with 4.10s and auburn.
Other misc bolt ons like full exhaust

You have a lot of faith in the TFS kit to be telling random people to bring money.