MIDWEST: why are we THE BEST?

• Sponsors (?)

I had relatives posted in Guam for a while and they were bored with 80 degrees, rain every other day, and the humidity.
They celebrated Christmas on the beach, which couldn't have been all bad, but kind of weird.

With the money we save from our low cost of living here in the midwest we can afford to go to warm places in the Winter.
As for big cities..
I have lived in big cities in the past and I will NEVER go back..
Traffic,rude people, traffic,everything is overpriced,traffic,rat race YUK!

I don't get it:shrug:
Scott

steemin said:
With the money we save from our low cost of living here in the midwest we can afford to go to warm places in the Winter.
As for big cities..
I have lived in big cities in the past and I will NEVER go back..
Traffic,rude people, traffic,everything is overpriced,traffic,rat race YUK!

I don't get it:shrug:
Scott

:hail2:
I agree completely. I've been there, done that.

(Where are you from--update your profile/location? :))

4u2nv said:
:hail2:
I agree completely. I've been there, done that.

(Where are you from--update your profile/location? :))

I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
I really like it here. The people are laid back. The schools are great.
Housing cost are really low (relative to east/west coast and big cities)
No traffic.No emissions testing.
My only complaint is the weather in the Winter.
My solution to that is that I bought a snowmobile.
I head up to the U.P. of Michigan several times each Winter and I satisfy my need for speed and adrenalin that way.
Scott

steemin said:
I really like it here. The people are laid back. The schools are great.
Housing cost are really low (relative to east/west coast and big cities)
No traffic.No emissions testing.
My only complaint is the weather in the Winter.
I head up to the U.P. of Michigan several times each Winter and I satisfy my need for speed and adrenalin that way.
Scott
:nice:
Got any more pics of that fastback? That thing looks sweet.

steemin said:
Scott

I think were gonna have to plan a UP trip for the midwest stangers this winter so we can at least :Track: in the snow! i'm already almost up here and I know theres a guy in Detour. We are starting to get snow back on the ground after the 60 degree weather on sunday crapola snow machine > stang in the snow

I am going to have to disagree with all of you... I LOVE WINTER. (but since SE Minnesota doesnt get snow anymore crapola ) Snowmobiling, snowboarding, snowmobiling, more snowmobiling. Summer is great to hang out with the friends and drive the stang

5.0 con-vert said:
I think were gonna have to plan a UP trip for the midwest stangers this winter so we can at least :Track: in the snow! i'm already almost up here and I know theres a guy in Detour. We are starting to get snow back on the ground after the 60 degree weather on sunday crapola snow machine > stang in the snow

Say ya to da UP, eh? I definitely want to see how fast my ZL800 are... I've had em' up to a 100 and there at 3/4's throttle... Weeeeeeeeeeeee...

Nice!!! I've only had the ZR up to 85 so far. Added a new set of 6" carbides and off we went! Trails werent too bad during that last snowfall but now we just have to wait! Yeah bring that 800 up here when the trails open and let er loose in the twisties!!!