MIDWEST: why are we THE BEST?

• Sponsors (?)

Kinda get a little freaky when the windshield starts to buckle... I should stud my track though, cause you can break it loose when you nail it at a 100... Last time I was up your way I got the thing stuck in 4' of snow... A couple guys on the trail helped me pull her out, felt like a jackass for about 5 minutes, cause one of the guys that pulled me out got stuck five minutes later too...

I'm wearing a helmet and that jazz If thats what you mean, but not full dirtbike racing gear (shins, chest, etc.). I've got 144 studs in the ZR and that keeps me under control. i can still bust loose and 40-50 but then its pretty good unless Im in the drifty stuff. Getting stuck in the deep stuff isnt too good Most people are nice enough to stop and help out though, good people. I just wish people would learn the hand signals and not just wave as they go by. :Damnit:

It's a little hard to signal how many people are behind you with mittens:D Ive gotten my 2003 600 XC SP up to 110, i'm pretty sure thats her max though, it gets tough to read the speedo going that fast. Studs are probably one of the best and easier upgrades you can do. I'm thinking about getting those new Stud Boy Shaper Bars carbides this winter, read a review about them in AM Snowmobiler and they sound great, anyone tried em before?

umm we've only had a tad bit of snow and lots of very mild weather, i think winter will go longer since its missed out, the salt trucks just dont know what to do anymore, they just throw it out every time it gets below 32 now