More Engine Parts To Bling? (MyTight-Please Read)

mytight95 said:
it's still nice... RC i am gonna try and call you today

jason

No call :shrug: I emailed you. Hey, while youre at it (sending the MC) can you thrown in a radiator overflow bracket off one of those cars???

Since mine is just painted I red, I figured I can get one of yours from the junkers, cut it to fit, then send it to be chromed :nice:

Lemme know.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

RC
If you're gonna get an aftermarket overflow then you won't need the bracket anymore so save your $$ on chroming one.
I was gonna chrome everthing this summer and I met a guy with chromed stuff. His engine bay was so freak'n hot you could have cooked ham, bacon and eggs on his motor in a few minutes. After I saw it it was beautiful but no way for me. Stay polished and pull off your ps and alt braket and polish the face of them of paint them in the center like I did with your exterior color.

94TURBO5 O said:
......pull off your ps and alt braket and polish the face of them of paint them in the center like I did with your exterior color.
:scratch:

IM not too sure what that means. I dont think Im gonna go with a different reservoir for the rad overflow because then I cant use the sensor. I dont think chroming that bracket will add too much to the heat though, and since it's right up front, it will be noticeable right away.

RC

It won't get hot if you just do small parts, you're right. I wouldn't worry to much about the sender b/c when do you actually see it ever come on? You don't need it. I cut min off and threw it into the trash.
The face is the front of the bracket. I'll find a pic and put it up for you.

94TURBO5 O said:
.....I wouldn't worry to much about the sender b/c when do you actually see it ever come on? You don't need it. I cut min off and threw it into the trash.
The face is the front of the bracket. I'll find a pic and put it up for you.

Haha :lol: Every winter, once or twice, it comes on when the reservoir gets a little low...why? I dont know but it does....I dont want too many things to be taken off and not work.

Ill take the pic though...Im open to suggestions.

RC... i test fit something the other day that looked like it would work, I have no AC, so i am probably gonna put the overflow in front of the radiator where the condensor used to be.... on one side.... looked like it would fit, just gotta fab up some clean brackets.....

jason

mytight95 said:
RC... i test fit something the other day that looked like it would work, I have no AC, so i am probably gonna put the overflow in front of the radiator where the condensor used to be.... on one side.... looked like it would fit, just gotta fab up some clean brackets.....

jason

If you do, Ill take the bracket off your hands...Ill try to get that pulley out this week..
RC

RIO5.0 said:
1....Summit or FRPP sell these....Its a hotter coil than stock, but I have the Screamin Demon coil so I just cut the cover to fit on our coil...Its bolts right in place...Pics not really good...Its a chrome cover though..
m12029e351.jpg

2....I tend to like the Black on mine...although I'm trying to keep my motor so its like Ford powered so to say, kinda stock, but not looking...Your into the chrome so stay that way....the flex and wire loom stuff I tend to stay away...just personal preference...A solid chrome would work though....Just my 0/2...That motor looks fine...

How bout some horny valve covers....That's something that always add to a motor...

Ok...I got the piece from Crane...but it doesnt fit on our car

Do you have a pic of how you cut it, or can you explain it?

I tried a dry fit many ways and couldnt make it work :shrug:
RC

That coil cover/mounting bracket fits on MY MSD coil with no problems. It has mounting holes on the edges, and in the middle where it lays on the coil, it has holes to screw into the coil's pre-existing holes. Those holes were used to mount the coil to its stock bracket, at least on Fox bodies.

They're free, too!! :rlaugh: