MORE MODS WANTED!!

Just ordered my Nitto 315's from DiscountTireDirect. Should be getting them
early next week, can't wait. :banana: Had to go with the drag radials, wanted the 555 E's but widest they go are 285, oh well. :nonono: Should make a huge difference over the stock F1's. :( Hopeing I can get 15000 miles
out of them, 20K if I am easy on em............. yae right. :nice: In case you are in the market for them, you better hurry. Just got a shipment in today, had 80 tires this morning, when I ordered mine around 4:45 pm today they had 40 left, they are going quick. :eek:

• Sponsors (?)

Dr. Wu 2000 said:
Just ordered my Nitto 315's from DiscountTireDirect. Should be getting them
early next week, can't wait. :banana: Had to go with the drag radials, wanted the 555 E's but widest they go are 285, oh well. :nonono: Should make a huge difference over the stock F1's. :( Hopeing I can get 15000 miles
out of them, 20K if I am easy on em............. yae right. :nice: In case you are in the market for them, you better hurry. Just got a shipment in today, had 80 tires this morning, when I ordered mine around 4:45 pm today they had 40 left, they are going quick. :eek:

Yup! They were on national backorder last week. They sell pretty fast.

You want to get 15-20K out of a set of 555R's?
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I'm pretty easy on mine and the wear indicators reared their ugly heads at 5K...

U.M.

Uncle Meat said:
Yup! They were on national backorder last week. They sell pretty fast.

You want to get 15-20K out of a set of 555R's?
:rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I'm pretty easy on mine and the wear indicators reared their ugly heads at 5K...

U.M.
5K, oh no !!!!! :eek: Can't believe that's all they last for. Guy I talked to at DTD told me 15K is a realistic #? Probably just blowing smoke to make the sale. :notnice: If I knew 5K was it I would have never got them, just would have went with the 285's. :nonono: I am going to start a thread asking how many miles on average everybody gets out of their drags.