Mustangs Anonymous

• Sponsors (?)

No Mike....it is not okay.

What we have here is a serious case of Mustang mania that if left alone could rapidly evolve into something much more dangerous and harmful to yourself as well as the people around you that you care about the most.

What you need to do first....

Give ME your Mustang. I PROMISE I will not hurt the vehicle, but care for it in a way that is not only HEALTHY, but safe. If your vehicle continues to do to you what other Mustangs have done to THEIR owners, then I'm afraid we're running out of time Mike.

Secondly......

Get rid of ALL your auto cleaning supplies and spend more time on the couch doing nothing but eating potatoe chips. This, Mike, is the ONLY way to ACTUALLY use your time effectively and ensure the safety of those around you.

And most importantly......the last thing you need to do.....is go on down to your local dealership and buy..............a CHEVROLET. :bang:

This is the final step that will OFFICIALLY keep you from EVER caring about a vehicle again, and trust me, you will no longer need my help in the future years.

Mike......best of luck to you and I hope you take your disease VERY seriously, because I've seen this disease kill my father's grandfather's uncle. It wasn't pretty. :D

Oh garsh...::sniffles:: I never would've imagined someone would be so willing to take over my problem and care for it as their own. I fully agree to hand over my Mustang to you as long as you spend more money on it, keep it clean, and keep it going until I can recover from my illness.... wow :hail2: you are such a caring person.

Oh garsh...::sniffles:: I never would've imagined someone would be so willing to take over my problem and care for it as their own. I fully agree to hand over my Mustang to you as long as you spend more money on it, keep it clean, and keep it going until I can recover from my illness.... wow :hail2: you are such a caring person.

You see Mike......I TOO have suffered from Mustang mania. But after having quite a few "semi"-fatal arguements with my fiance about my denial, I FINALLY came to entertain the idea that I COULD very well be suffering from a peculiar disease.

Rather than let it breed or manifest to the point to where I could end up having six, seven, or even EIGHT Mustangs in my driveway....I decided to get help. I found the only REAL way to cure Mustang mania, was to lock yourself in a dark room with no food or water and count to 9,783,876,101,672 using only the toes on your feet. Lo and behold I was cured after just 4 months in the abyss, and everything has been GREAT since I've beaten my addiction. I just hope all goes well with you too, Mike. And if you ever need someone to talk to, just give me a blog good buddy.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go wash my Mustang. :flag:

:scratch:

HI my name is disturbed an i just got a 90 gt and i cant leave it alone.
and when i used to have my 84 gt i couldnt leave it alone.
and when i used to have my 92 coupe i couldnt leave it alone.
and.......and .................and...........I NEED HELP!

Wrong room, compulsive liars anonymous is the next room over.

You see Dave....compulsive lying can be just as harmful as Mustang mania. The cure for compulsive lying is to cut your tongue off and paste it on your forehead. Then you must try and recite the alphabet backwards while jumping on a trampoline in the middle of winter with your own thumb up ur butt in someone ELSE'S backyard. Believe me.....THIS is the quickest and easiest way to rid yourself of this particular disease. Oh......and make sure you understand that this routine can ONLY be performed in the suburbs, no cheating by going out to the country. All the neighbors have to verify that you're performing the routine correctly. Have fun! :nice:

What - I haven't modified the car in about 2 days! :shrug: No problem.

That's what everybody says Dave.....................................Dave?????? R u by any chance in the garage right NOW Dave? Put the wrench down Dave......everything's going to be OK............Dave?............Are you listening to me Dave?..........Put the wrench down Dave................Dave.........give me the WRENCH Dave................DAVE!

*runs after Dave who is running down the street butt necked holding a wrench with his thumb in his butt*

wtf.png

That's what everybody says Dave.....................................Dave?????? R u by any chance in the garage right NOW Dave? Put the wrench down Dave......everything's going to be OK............Dave?............Are you listening to me Dave?..........Put the wrench down Dave................Dave.........give me the WRENCH Dave................DAVE!

*runs after Dave who is running down the street butt necked holding a wrench with his thumb in his butt*

:lol: :rlaugh: thats some good stuff right there