Need Reputable Chicagoland Body Shop

My aunt lives in lansing, Ill and has an '88 grand marquis. she bought the car new in '88 and it has 70k on it now. the car got a new trans two years ago with only a few thousand put on since then. anyway, about two years ago the bottom of the passenger quarter panel had rusted, and it was repaired. im pretty sure it was cut out and new sheet metal put in. today i was there and noticed theres surface rust again bubbling in the same spot. was it not prepped properly or something? so that needs to be done again. but thats not really a big problem. the problem is the top of the c-pillar on the drivers side.

photo122607005wy3.jpg

my dad also has an '88 with the exact same problem. except his is way too far gone to be fixed.

i dont think the first bodyshop knew what they were doing. so can anyone recommend one in the area? thanks!

Attachments

• photo122607005wy3.jpg
    photo122607005wy3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

Check out Team 3 Collision in Lynwood, on Burnham Av, right across from Lansing Airport. I had some work done there in the past and it looked factory. You couldn't tell the work was ever done. Number's (708) 895-8326.

If you want to make the drive 2.5ish hrs to Avilla, Indiana, Pro Glass does VERY good body work and are very picky. Terry is the owner and he does the job right the first time.

PM me if intrested.