New Addition to the Driveway!

It took about 10 weeks from order to delivery. It was worth the wait. Specs are: GT Premium, 3.73 axle package, comfort package, 19" rims, other than that it's bare bones. It's getting lowered this weekend. As you can see I already put the Roush quarter window louvers on.

mustang002.th.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone. I think over the last three days though I've felt different...kind of a wierd feeling... I think I got the mod bug. I have had this disease in the past with a former Mustang and Lightning but I've been clean for a couple years now. I have a feeling I might relapse. Should I seek help?

Just got back from lowering the Mustang. It went well. It took me about 3.5 hours to do but some of that time was taken up by just trying to figure out how to do the first one. After that it was a cake walk. The rear came down about 1.25 inches and the front came down 1 inch. I took it for a test drive and it had a clunking sound so I pulled it back in the garage and found a loose bolt. Drove it again and it was fine. I was worried about the ride quality but I'm pretty impressed that I got the ride height I wanted with no sacrifice to the quality of the ride. Exhaust is next I think.