Pacific Raceway (Auburn) first TnT February 12th

• Sponsors(?)

YardSpecial

Mar 20, 2003
MT
Visit site
Lets see:

Need cage, clutch, subs, rearend, wheels.

Nope not gonna be ready this year, have to bulid a new car.

97 GT is the track car

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
Visit site
Johnnb said:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm really considering it, but Vancouver is a long drive if I break something.
And it's a long drive to wait for them to dry the track. I would recommend waiting for better weather. Mind you, we could have an abnormal weather pattern like last year when it reached the low 60's, with lots of sun. But that does not look likely from our current perspective.

Johnnb

Jun 16, 2005
The Couve
stock50LX said:
And it's a long drive to wait for them to dry the track. I would recommend waiting for better weather. Mind you, we could have an abnormal weather pattern like last year when it reached the low 60's, with lots of sun. But that does not look likely from our current perspective.
Very true it is a long drive to watch them dry the track. I am just going nuts as Woodburn opens March 13th and I am just dying to get the car on the track.

2bfeard

Sep 24, 2004
Covington
I'll be there the day before get my eti tech done, may take the car out and race also, I'll turn the boost way down as the track will still be on winter vacation!!! Would like to get a 8 sec slip as I want to beat another racer shooting for the same and he will be in Vegas that weekend.

redrumracing01

Nov 18, 2004
bellvue,wa
while i might show up so i can get my same comp #
but still need to get tires,fuel line,an fittings,radiator,and
mufflers:( not too much left but the moneys adding up quick.
will be ready for car club challenge,so we can lay waste to the chevy guys

Johnnb

Jun 16, 2005
The Couve
2bfeard said:
I'll be there the day before get my eti tech done, may take the car out and race also, I'll turn the boost way down as the track will still be on winter vacation!!! Would like to get a 8 sec slip as I want to beat another racer shooting for the same and he will be in Vegas that weekend.
I will just get one of those pressurized garden sprayers thingies and we will fill it full of VHT and mount it to the back of my wheelchair. If they don't put enough down on the track like they are notorious for doing we can just push me down the track real quick with me spraying so you can beat that guy and get your 8 sec pass. :rlaugh:

Damn I can't wait for race season to get here.

Warbird19

Founding Member
Sep 27, 2001
Washington, Federal Way
Visit site
Well all i need to do is put insurance on the stang again. Its been haning out in the garage for the winter. I should have it tuned again real quick to make sure the longtubes dident mess anything up. I also need to break in the new clutch! But i cant wait for racing season, ill be showing my face alot more this year!

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
Visit site
Warbird19 said:
Well all i need to do is put insurance on the stang again. Its been haning out in the garage for the winter. I should have it tuned again real quick to make sure the longtubes dident mess anything up. I also need to break in the new clutch! But i cant wait for racing season, ill be showing my face alot more this year!
That's great! Please join the Ford Drag Team. Our first car club race will be in May. The cost is only five dollars for the entire season. See you at the track.

stock50LX

Curmudgeon
Founding Member
Oct 2, 2001
University Place, WA
Visit site
You need about 10 heat cycles to break-in the clutch so start driving the thing a little each day. You probably know already that the long tubes will bring a check engine light. It's not this way for everyone, but it has been for me.

TheRedBlur

Jul 7, 2003
seattle
someone buy parts off of me so I can get locks and an alarm! oh yeah, and gaskets, oil, coolant. that oughtta be it to get me back on the road. oh no wait, insurance too.

I still need a chip, MAF, cust. pushrods, gears before I'll have my car proper. then I get to do subframes and suspension/body. man it sucks being a poor college student and owning a mustang.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stock50LX Pacific Raceway (Auburn) this Sunday (19th) Regional Forums and Event Information 24
stock50LX Car Club this Friday (8/12) at Pacific Raceway (Auburn) Regional Forums and Event Information 12
Five Oh Brian Drag Racing at Pacific Raceways (Kent, WA) Regional Forums and Event Information 14
7 Drag Groups that race at Pacific Raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 8
B Wed Test And Tune at Pacific Raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 0
stock50LX Car Club Challenge at Pacific Raceway on Friday May 26th Regional Forums and Event Information 1
stock50LX First Car Club Challenge Race at Pacific Raceway is this Friday Regional Forums and Event Information 0
stock50LX Pacific Raceway open this weekend (18th -19th) Regional Forums and Event Information 21
Scooby5.0Doo vids from most recent race at pacific raceway Regional Forums and Event Information 6
TheRedBlur pacific raceways sept. 19 Regional Forums and Event Information 4
TheRedBlur pacific raceways 7/11 Regional Forums and Event Information 4
MTMMAN Pacific Raceways this weekend- Stock cars, Drifting & Legends Regional Forums and Event Information 1
stock50LX Pacific Raceway Car Club Challenge #2 this Friday (May 23rd) Regional Forums and Event Information 19
stock50LX First Car Club Race at Pacific Raceway this Friday (May 9) Regional Forums and Event Information 23
GT-347 Pacific Raceways CCCA Race dates - UPDATE Regional Forums and Event Information 5
stock50LX Pacific Raceway scheduled to be open on Sunday the 17th Regional Forums and Event Information 2
N Test & Tune @ Pacific Raceways???? Regional Forums and Event Information 26
04MystiCobra Anyone going to Pacific Raceways on Weds the 29th? Regional Forums and Event Information 1
2bfeard Tonight Pacific raceway!!! Regional Forums and Event Information 21
stock50LX Last Pacific Raceway Car Club race this Friday (24th) Regional Forums and Event Information 30
stock50LX Pacific Raceway this Friday (10th): Car Club Race Regional Forums and Event Information 38
MACH1NA Marlboro Hot Laps Pacific Raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 3
stock50LX Pacific Raceway tonight (Weds) 4-10 ish Regional Forums and Event Information 2
stock50LX Car Club (Ford Drag Team) racing at Pacific Raceway Friday 8th Regional Forums and Event Information 3
stock50LX Car Club this Friday at Pacific Raceway (Kent, WA) Regional Forums and Event Information 15
2bfeard Car club challenge at Pacific raceways, this Friday!!!! Regional Forums and Event Information 11
94Cobra5 Track Day Pacific Raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 11
MTMMAN Road course fans- Oct 20 Pacific Raceways, Kent WA Regional Forums and Event Information 13
stock50LX Car Club at Pacific Raceway tomorrow (Friday 11th) Regional Forums and Event Information 9
stock50LX Car Club at Pacific Raceway tomorrow (Friday28th) Regional Forums and Event Information 6
stock50LX Car Club Challenge, Wednesday, 5/31 at Pacific Raceway Regional Forums and Event Information 4
stock50LX First Car Club Challenge at Pacific Raceway this Friday (19th) Regional Forums and Event Information 12
V Pacific Raceways Test N Tune Wed 5/10 Regional Forums and Event Information 12
stock50LX Courtesy reminder: Pacific Raceway is open on Wednesday afternoon (May 3rd) Regional Forums and Event Information 8
96SVTpilot Anyone run at Pacific Raceway (WA) Regional Forums and Event Information 1
stock50LX Pacific Raceway Feb. 19th. Regional Forums and Event Information 2
stock50LX pictures on Pacific Raceway site Regional Forums and Event Information 0
stock50LX Pacific Raceway: Oct 16th raceday (Sunday) Regional Forums and Event Information 13
TheRedBlur pacific raceways on wed? Regional Forums and Event Information 4
stock50LX Last CCC of the season this Friday (26th) at Pacific Raceway Regional Forums and Event Information 40
MTMMAN LMCS @ Pacific Raceways this weekend Regional Forums and Event Information 0
redrumracing01 TnT june 5th pacific raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 12
stock50LX Car Club Challenge this Friday at Pacific Raceway in Kent Regional Forums and Event Information 26
stock50LX Car Club Challenge at Pacific Raceway, June 24th (Friday). Regional Forums and Event Information 4
redrumracing01 wensday TNT @ pacific raceways Regional Forums and Event Information 13
stock50LX Pacific Raceways this Friday? If not, you'll need to wait two weeks Regional Forums and Event Information 22
M Some Pictures from the High School Drags - Pacific Raceways 5-6-05 Regional Forums and Event Information 17
stock50LX Pacific Raceway and Bremerton open this coming weekend. Regional Forums and Event Information 0
ironmedic Pacific Raceway TNT 23 Oct 04 results! Regional Forums and Event Information 25
SilverGTStang *urgent* Pacific raceway tommorow oct 17??? Regional Forums and Event Information 14