Photoshop request: Grabber orange SN95 vert

94-302-vert

Aug 16, 2004
NE CT
Can anyone photoshop this color (maybe the stripes too) onto a 94-95 vert?

I am trying to look at my options for my car as I want to get it painted next year (off season)...

Other colors I have thought about are the 1996 bright tangerine, 1997 Autumn Orange, maybe a 2000 dodge dakot amber fire, Calypso red...

I am thinking in the red family as I don't think i will paint the door jambs or the engine compartment (not much of a show car)... Heck right now it is a 20/20 car at best (20' at 20mph it looks OK)...

Attachments

• grabber orange 1970.jpg
    grabber orange 1970.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Sponsors (?)

not to steal your thread but I would really love to see what the saleen orange would look like on a coupe. Oink used a very similer color on his 2000 gt but I've been wondering how it would look on our body style.

mootang said:
not to steal your thread but I would really love to see what the saleen orange would look like on a coupe. Oink used a very similer color on his 2000 gt but I've been wondering how it would look on our body style.

here's some pics i had from about a year and a half ago, small but gets the point across...can't find the big ones

476639_57.jpg

476639_56.jpg

nah, that color is berrylium copper, which has a pretty huge pricetag....

I've got another paintscheme in mind, for the past 8 or more months, that I think will suit the chrome a bit better...

xr8d30228ba.jpg

Attachments

• xr8d30228ba.jpg
    xr8d30228ba.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 149
if you paint your car like that it will look sick! I actually think that might be the sweetest paint scheme i've ever seen on one of these cars. I'm usually not a fan of two tone paint schemes but I might have to steal your paint scheme.

Oh no! it would be way to expensive to paint my car here, I won't be painting my car till I get back to the states! even then If i do steal your idea I would def. give you the credit for it.