PLEASE--help needed! This is NOT a joke

03stangGTSC

Feb 24, 2008
OK, I am pretty new to stangnet, and I am not from the northwest, but you guys and gals up there need to be made aware of this guy. This guy has scammed several people out of a lot of money on the RX7Club.com forums. He has also burned basically every bridge he's ever crossed in his life. This is a guy in his 20's that has been arrested no less than 21 times. He's a convicted rapist. He currently has warrants out for his arrest in both Oregon and Washington state for several crimes, ranging from failure to register as a sex offender, to theft, to domestic violence.

I am putting this up for two reasons---

1--to help locate him, because he has scammed several people out of literally thousands of dollars and the authorities are also looking for him.

2--to warn you guys off in case anyone here knows him or ends up potentially dealing with him.

Here is the information--if anyone here knows him or has dealt with him, you are welcome to PM me on this forum or contact the investigators at the # on the poster in this link--I tried to post it here but it is 89 kb, too big for the forum.

Link to thread on RX7Club forum:

http://www.rx7club.com/showpost.php?p=7996492&postcount=57

Anyone who contacts me via PM will have their identity kept private. We are just trying to locate him at this point, and let the investigators do the rest. ANY help is much appreciated!!

Jon

• Sponsors (?)

another thing--please feel free to pass this around to any other carr forums or groups you guys know of. Sooner or later someone will see this and realize that they know the guy. The longer he's still on the street, the more he will screw people over. This is a guy that has stolen from girlfriends, their parents, and so on. Everyone's trying to find him, from the police, to a private investigator, to his probation officer. We need to get this guy.