Pony Wheel Paint? Who sells it?

UpRise_5.0

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2002
Canada
I wanted to paint my 10 holes the same colour as ponies.

I heard the colour is argent silver. Does anyone know what paint company (Plasti-Kote, VHT) etc... sells a wheel paint that looks like the colour of ponies? And has a part number or the exact colour name? And I asked the local Ford Dealership and they dont carry any.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

A lot of aftermarket body companies will usually carry and specialize in wheel paint also. I know that Keystone does, and they do a very good job on rims.
Other than that, basically any paint company can get you that color. Ive used PPG base/clear on rims before and its a pain to spray but the color was good and it lasts a long time.

Yeah Keystone is nice. Some guy at a the local tire shop used a screwdriver to pop my pony center caps off. Put some nice pits and scratches in the rims. They sent the rims out to have them redone. I was really impressed made them look brand spanking new. Not sure about the price from keystone the shop paid for it.

Somebody on here painted there rims with that paint and they came out looking really good.