Post Pics of Your Mustang

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by duner, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Thats not a big thing, Edbert. I am used to drive rear wheel driven cars. And as a Swiss guy, high up from the mountains:rlaugh:, you have to drive in the snow a long time in the year..........
    Greez, Booster

2. That is such a nice thing to get in the mail....new wheels!

3. +1:nice:

4. Hey guys, I thought I'd post some pics of my Mustang. I bought it new a couple of years ago, it's a 2008 GT, 5 spd manual. The dealer installed some GT500 suspension stuff, like springs, struts, sway bars, and lower control arms. I have put wheels and tires on it and JBA axle backs. I think I might get some Mac axle backs or the pypes mid muffler, not to sure yet.

Well what do you guys think?

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. Here's our '11... Picked it up last Thursday and got the windows tinted yesterday.

mustang4.jpg

6. Corey281: super nice ! CONGRATS

7. Thanks, I spent a few hours detailing it.

8. a little OT, but what products do you like to use for detailing ?

9. 68 Stang, I think that time I used Meguiars step 1 paint cleaner, step 2 polish, step 3 carnauba wax and step 7 glaze. Then when I'm done, I like to lightly mist the car with some quick detailer and wipe it down.

For getting scratches out, I really like Nu Finish's Scratch Doctor.

I've noticed that Meguiars works good for most colors, I've liked the results on my black car and the green F150 that I have. I had a true blue 01 GT, I would use Zymol on that, it really made the car look great, but it didn't seem to work as good on black.

I can post some pictures of my truck if you want to see how the same setup looks on a different color if you want?

What color of car do you have?

10. 68 Stang, I think that time I used Meguiars step 1 paint cleaner, step 2 polish, step 3 carnauba wax and step 7 glaze. Then when I'm done, I like to lightly mist the car with some quick detailer and wipe it down.

For getting scratches out, I really like Nu Finish's Scratch Doctor.

I've noticed that Meguiars works good for most colors, I've liked the results on my black car and the green F150 that I have. I had a true blue 01 GT, I would use Zymol on that, it really made the car look great, but it didn't seem to work as good on black.

I can post some pictures of my truck if you want to see how the same setup looks on a different color if you want?

What color of car do you have?

11. truck pic would be cool

I'm a fan of Megiars 1,2,3 myself, usually top it off with their show glaze- so great minds think alike

My 68 was Highland Green .. but I'm "in between" Mustangs, right now :(

12. Oh that sucks, highland green 68 huh? Just like the Bullitt, can't go wrong with that. Are you looking for another stang sometime soon? If so what are you thinking for your next?

Heres a pic of my truck before I did the lift, I also had just finished detailing it in the first pic.:

003.jpg

Here it is with the lift. This is about 3-5 months after I detailed:

024-Copy.jpg

13. yep .. I have a old Polaroid from the day I brought it home in the mid 70s

truck looks great

I'd love to have a Shelby GT500, but my wife can't drive a stick

need to sell my 70 Road Runner before I buy another toy - have to keep it down to 4 vehicles between my wife and I (2 daily drivers and 2 toys)

here's the Meguiars treatment on that Plum crazy ride
    YouTube - 7DRRunner's Channel

sorry, I'm getting O/T here, I originally subsribed to this particular thread to give me some ideas - so lets get back to some great pics

14. Just got new rims and tires
    DSCN0246.jpg

Batotoy likes this.
  15. New to Forum..my 5.0

[​IMG]

16. New to Forum..my 5.0

[​IMG]

17. First autocross in the Five-Oh!

39070754037_large.jpg

39070754039_large.jpg

18. GT500 wheels look great!

How does your 5.0 do on the autocross course?