Procharger Install

• Sponsors (?)

cleveland said:
:rlaugh: :lol:

Cause ya know, I really need a manual transmission to enjoy my 05 Mustang GT.

Im quite fine driving around in my auto as a 22 year old man with a job who doesnt get off by having to go around saying to others that they are the equivilent of a 16 year old chick because they made the choice to not have to shift their gears 24/7.

If I wanted to ever sell my car Im sure somebody wont mind a 5 speed automatic (first ever in a mustang) that is just as fast if not faster than a manual, given the driver of course.

I wish you a nice day.

-Dan

I'd love to have an auto 05. More consitantcey at the track and less shifting on the road. I of course bought a 5 Speed but that's my choice, don't bash CLEVLAND for his.

CLEVLAND: Does your car have a stripe on the door? Your avatar makes it look that way. If so, can you send me some pics of that, I'd like to see it.

- Jess

2L8IWON said:
I'd love to have an auto 05. More consitantcey at the track and less shifting on the road. I of course bought a 5 Speed but that's my choice, don't bash CLEVLAND for his.

CLEVLAND: Does your car have a stripe on the door? Your avatar makes it look that way. If so, can you send me some pics of that, I'd like to see it.

- Jess

We need not worry about the bashing from the thread starter/hater anymore, notice the title he dawns.

Anyways, I have no stripes and no exterior body mods expect for those crazy hood pins. I believe it must have been the light of the day that causes it to look the way it does in that pic.

Once I get a little more expendable cash, rather room on my credit card, I'll finally start going for the Mach 1 look that I have been almost dying for. I just had to go and buy a Nitrous Express kit to put it off further though. :D

-Dan

Nolyaw said:
I got my car dynoed today, with the Diablo Tune. 470 RWHP, which is about 552 Crankshaft, and 394 FTLBS. Way more than I expected.

470rwhp!!! are you sure they made it safe? haha.. damn.. thats kick A@@.. I'm still waiting on mine to get tuned... :hail2:

Nolyaw said:
Good luck dumping that car with that auto in a couple of years. Boy, I hope you didnt order an auto, must've took what you could get. Thats a long list of sweet mods. If I add up eveything I've done to my Bike and my Cars, Icould probably have made the dealers day and took an auto off their hands. Relax, any 16 year old chick would be proud to own your car "with the color body accents and The $7 quarts of oil". Jealousy will get you nowhere fast, just like your auto.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH...
In the new 5.0 Mustang Magazine, Lidio has an 05 AUTOMATIC with just a C&L intake, pulleys, convertor and tune and is running 12's.

So his N/A AUTOMATIC would cream your no-driving supercharged manual.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: