Question for the paint pros

My Black 98 Cobra's back quarter panel doesn't match the rest of the car? I knew this when I bought it, however thought maybe it need to be polished...well no such luck. So I am thinking it needs to be repainted, and my question here is, can it be repainted to match the color/shine of the rest of the car? The rest of the paint is in great condition, just this one panel looks like it was either buffed too hard or faded?!? Thanks in advance!

-Chris

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Fallenangel, I was hoping to not have to get the whole side repainted.

-Chris

ShakeandBake said:
My Black 98 Cobra's back quarter panel doesn't match the rest of the car? I knew this when I bought it, however thought maybe it need to be polished...well no such luck. So I am thinking it needs to be repainted, and my question here is, can it be repainted to match the color/shine of the rest of the car? The rest of the paint is in great condition, just this one panel looks like it was either buffed too hard or faded?!? Thanks in advance!

-Chris

Ya know, I took my car to this ma and pop place where they do excellent work. They had this computer system that could age the paint. It just takes the original paint color and ages and fades it based on how old it is and what kind of weather it has been in. My car looked so good I almost cried, then I did a burnout and that was that

HO YEAH!