Roush Questions about the IV blowers

ag lightning

May 14, 2005
I'm coming over from the Lightning (modded) community and I have some questions about these blowers.

1) Does anyone have, or be able to, take pictures of their IV blowers (top, bottom, sides, back)?

2) Has anyone heard of doing any actuator type mods on these blowers?

3) Is there a boost-bypass mod on these as there are on the Lightnings/Cobras?

If you've heard of these items, chances are you've done them. If not, maybe we could all learn a few things :D

The reason I ask for pics of the bottom of the blower is that the Eatons have these four oblong holes in the bottom of the blower case which are used to silence the blower at the cost of HP. It's really easy to fix the problem, but before I go into teardowns, I'd just like to see if anyone has any pics :D

• Sponsors (?)

Mine Back when it was stock.........

750706_10_full.jpg

750706_18_full.jpg

750706_19_full.jpg

very relative questions but i will answer one if you have thought of this question. Yes you can run 11's with these blowers easily. thats all you need to know really. This forum is the best but i think its getting almost like the supercoupe forums that iam on geez.

saleens4 said:
very relative questions but i will answer one if you have thought of this question. Yes you can run 11's with these blowers easily. thats all you need to know really. This forum is the best but i think its getting almost like the supercoupe forums that iam on geez.
No doubt you can run 11's on the blower. I'm looking for the free mods that are available on the blower itself. No need to shell out money if it's already there for ya :)

There are gaps on the Intercooler that can be sealed to prevent air from missing the Intercooler, which will keep temps cooler, and add hp. Also some people have Acid ported there manifold. The best setup i have seen so far though is to Leave the Intake elbow, and manifold stock, but with the Spearco intercooler that Chicane sells.