Ran a little faster... [email protected] w/ minor bolt ons

William741

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2000
Bellefontaine, Ohio
W/ just h-pipe, headers, u/d's and a cai I went [email protected] w/ a 2.1 60'. I'm sure it would go faster, but its on old 245's. I've got new tires for next weekend when I have the heads on, So hopefully I'll get into the 13's pretty easily. Anyone have a guesstimate of what it'll run w/ the track heats and 1.7's added to everything else....maybe mid 13's w/ traction? Everyone have a good weekend. See ya, Will :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

I think the track was prepped a little bit, but not as much as I would have liked. Hopefully I'll be able to run w/ my buddy's ls1 eventually, lol. Hopefully next outing will be a good bit quicker, there's quite a few quick cars at our track. Thanks for the compliments, See ya, Will :flag:

If I get into the 12's that would be awesome. I started tearing her apart yesterday, but it started to sprinkle, so I had to stop. The only thing I have left to order is pushrods, cause i still need to check and make sure on the length I will need. Hopefully it'll be ready by friday so I can see what she'll run. By the way, anyone from around columbus ohio? Im about 45 minutes nw of there. See ya, Will

I'm going to wait a little bit on the intake, So i'll find out how much power a heads only swap will gain, then i will get an intake and see what that adds. I'm sure the stock intake will be holding me back a good amount, but I would like to see just how much. See ya, Will