Rear gas tank and front tilt hood pics..

OK. Here are some pictures that I took of my dash and how the hood opens up. I also need to know were that red wire goes to. Its right under the radio and it looks like it would go to ground but the color is red. so not really sure:shrug: My dash is in and just need to put my steering wheel on and figure out what wires that I need to connect back.Well I'll post some more pictures later, tonight or tomorow.
forsale001.jpg

forsale012.jpg

forsale013.jpg

Ok heres the wire that I'm not sure where it goes, do you know were?

forsale005.jpg

forsale022.jpg

forsale016.jpg

forsale023.jpg

Heres a picture of my engine with the stock valve cover. I started to polish them. Put them on the buffer for about ten seconds(NOT BAD).. I sold my other ones to buy some new ones, but not sure if my stocks will clear my roller rockers. I' started to grind the inside so we will see if they fit.If they do I guess I will keep those for now.
forsale027.jpg

Soon as I finish up my wiring I can start the outside of the car to get it ready for paint.

Attachments

• forsale001.jpg
    forsale001.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 90
  • forsale005.jpg
    forsale005.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 103
  • forsale013.jpg
    forsale013.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 86
  • forsale012.jpg
    forsale012.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 90
  • forsale022.jpg
    forsale022.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 102
  • forsale023.jpg
    forsale023.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 85
  • forsale016.jpg
    forsale016.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 85
  • forsale027.jpg
    forsale027.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Sponsors (?)

It's a ground wire that attaches to the lower metal frame of the dash. I might be mistaken but I think there a two ground wires that connect under the dash in the middle. Keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot guys . I tought it was but wasn't sure. Just wanted to be sure I don't want to burn my car down after all that work.....:D. Well i'm off this weekend so I might be working on the car. haven't had time... Thanks again everyone...

Well here are some of the pictures of my msd box, I welded a sheet of metal to install the msd mounts and the box.. I also made a hole behind the coil to install the wires that come out I added a grommet to make i come out from behind.. I put the stock coil to take picture nbut will be installing my msd coil.The pictures look very dusty so doesn't look that great...
msd005.jpg

msd007.jpg

msd008.jpg

msd009.jpg

msd001.jpg

msd002.jpg

Attachments

• msd007.jpg
    msd007.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 79
  • msd005.jpg
    msd005.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 79
  • msd001.jpg
    msd001.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 83
  • msd009.jpg
    msd009.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 77
  • msd008.jpg
    msd008.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 85
  • msd002.jpg
    msd002.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 76
When you first started this thread I wasn't too sure about this car , but over the months we've seen your work and its really good, you put a lot of thought into it. I'm excited to see the pics when its finished, it should surely make FOTM someday. :nice:

Hey everyone I just got my B&M line lock it. Want to put it in since the fenders are off and I'm finishing my wirring. I have a question Do i put it before the stock prop valve or after?I have the sbcc brake booster so its a little different than the stock one. the fittings were different. But its easier for me to run 2 lines after the prop valve and 1 line before the valve..Which one is the best way to? Thanks

Few questions if you dont mind. I plan on relocating my fuel filler to same place as i am shaving the door. Why not just dump the filler straight into the tank, instead of putting the 90' to the old filler area? Is there a reason? Seems like it would be easier. Do you have any picks of the trunk area and what it ended up looking like after the reroute. Thanks

Few questions if you dont mind. I plan on relocating my fuel filler to same place as i am shaving the door. Why not just dump the filler straight into the tank, instead of putting the 90' to the old filler area? Is there a reason? Seems like it would be easier. Do you have any picks of the trunk area and what it ended up looking like after the reroute. Thanks
I wanted to leave thetank as stock as possible. Te reason I put the filler neck on the opposite side is to route thehose since its closer to the rear. I have not taken pictures of the rear inside the tank but I do have some shots of the outside.I basically made a box to house the hosehad to cut the wheel well to have the hose on the outside of the car rather then the inside.NO FUMES INSIDE!!!

If you get some time i would like to see pictures of the inside of your trunk. Just trying to plan mine out. Have you filled it up yet at the pumps? Just wondering if the new location and bends have any effect on filling up. thanks for your help

If you get some time i would like to see pictures of the inside of your trunk. Just trying to plan mine out. Have you filled it up yet at the pumps? Just wondering if the new location and bends have any effect on filling up. thanks for your help
I actually haven't filled it up yet. Have the car in the garage doing many things to it. Still have my wiring to finish up and run my new fuel lines. Finish up my paint job. still going to be a while until I get it running maybe two months at least, But as soon as I have some time I'll get everything out of my trunk to take a picture.

nice work on the msd!
.. Thanks. I was debating in putting it inside the bay or outside but I had more people telling me to put it outside since I did all that work in the bay.Well at the moment I haven't really advanced on my project.I finished up my wiring and had my brake lines done, but I received My Line loc from B&M and now I'm strugling with the damn fittings not sure which ones to get.After thats done I will be running my vacum lines that I forgot to run...LOL