Reasons it's great to be a guy!

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
ha ha yeah like the time i made my girl orgasm 21 times and I went once. I has happy **** i was more excited that I made her cum 21 times them then me getting off

that is the most BS thing i have ever heard, and even if it did happen, who the hell would count.

Dustin

Perfect post example of why I dont post here that often any more (someone linked me to this just to show me how rediculous Mystery is)

Guys like MM, is why this place is talked about on all the other forums

Place use to be legit..:notnice:

Anyone that flaunts the personal life like you do is....

I bet you got a 9" also huh...or should i call you Wilt Chamberlin..da ladies man, da p u s s y killa

I think its funny. We got people that post on here about taking ****s, licking girls *******s, and all other types of ****ed up **** but I am SN downfall the reason its "rediculous"

**** off and get a life. Maybe instead of you and your circle jerk, queer, ass ****ing buddies singling me out ya'll need to read some of the other threads and post on this forum you'll see I'm not the reason.

he wasn't the only one "flaunting his personal life" we are all just having fun dude. If anything on here offends you don't read it. Sorry, just don't think its very fair to point your finger at one person when there is alot of other things that are worse then anything he has said. Can't we all just get along? :)

MysteryMachine said:
I think its funny. We got people that post on here about taking ****s, licking girls *******s, and all other types of ****ed up **** but I am SN downfall the reason its "rediculous"

LMAO!! Come on Jinx, you know YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who EVER talks about this stuff! Aaron and Caldwell never do! :rolleyes: :lol: :rlaugh:

stanglvrsgrl said:
he wasn't the only one "flaunting his personal life" we are all just having fun dude. If anything on here offends you don't read it. Sorry, just don't think its very fair to point your finger at one person when there is alot of other things that are worse then anything he has said. Can't we all just get along? :)

Couldn't have said it better myself! :nice:

On the other hand, this is a thread about why it's great to be a GUY! :ZipIt: :D j/k!

It would be great to be a guy, but there are a couple of perks of being female.... I mean seriously about every guy I know would agree here. If they could be a girl for a day they wouldn't come out of their rooms. I know if I was a guy I wouldn't. Too many things to play with.

MysteryMachine said:

**** off and get a life. Maybe instead of you and your circle jerk, queer, ass ****ing buddies singling me out ya'll need to read some of the other threads and post on this forum you'll see I'm not the reason.

The other guys are telling about actually experiences, you just make some **** up and hope people believe you. You have never added anything production to this board expect for a good laugh when people see your car.

Dustin

stanglvrsgrl said:
cmant1914, is killeen anywhere close to oatmeal tx? i visited there a few years ago. I have friends from around there.

Not too far away, only about an hour. It's down there by Liberty Hill, Bertram, and Burnet along 29. If I remember right, it's not right on 29, but a little bit off it.

SuperDust22 said:
The other guys are telling about actually experiences, you just make some **** up and hope people believe you. You have never added anything production to this board expect for a good laugh when people see your car.

Dustin

wow, that's not cool. sure, he may be a bit out there at times, but you it's like you guys are intentionally looking for anything to single him out on.

you all are forgetting something: THIS IS A FORUM!!! some of you see it as an outlet that allows your true prick/******* selves to come out, others realize that you don't have to be that way because we'll all probably NEVER meet, so it isn't worth being a prick over. if you don't like what someone says and would like to tell them it's bogus, you can say it, of course. express yourself, by all means--but you don't have to be a prick about it.

hehe, sorry for using you as an example, dustin.

I get so ****ing tired of hearing just because my car is Lime green its "funny" there are people that like my car on here so shut the **** up.

And if we wanna start on people car colors ya'll need to look at other members cars mines not the only one thats not a stock color lets see some of you *******s talk **** on them

MysteryMachine said:
And if we wanna start on people car colors ya'll need to look at other members cars mines not the only one thats not a stock color lets see some of you *******s talk **** on them

:Word: FWIW, I absolutely HATE that chameleon or whatever it's called crap. I don't remember whose car is painted that color, but I HATE it! (not the car, just the color). So all that your car is gay because it's not laser red or vibrant red (or any other stock color) crap is total bull****.

MysteryMachine said:
I get so ****ing tired of hearing just because my car is Lime green its "funny" there are people that like my car on here so shut the **** up.

WHO? I am not bashing it because it is not a stock color, I am bashing it because it is lime ****ing green. You are a pretty example of a ricer. Look at your gay ass lime green underglow lights. I remenber watching a video awhile back you made. You tried to so some kind of burnout/90 turn in the ****ing grass. You are such a ricer. Stangnet use to be real cool a few years ago. I am glad they made a talk section keeps people like you out of tech. I bet you don't even know how to pop your hood.

Dustin

CManT1914 said:
:Word: FWIW, I absolutely HATE that chameleon or whatever it's called crap. I don't remember whose car is painted that color, but I HATE it! (not the car, just the color). So all that your car is gay because it's not laser red or vibrant red (or any other stock color) crap is total bull****.

No one ever said if it isn't a stock color it is gay. Jinx likes to make things up

Dustin