Build Thread "Rising from Ashes" 94 Cobra build thread

• Sponsors (?)

Engine Bay is finally getting there. Got more primer on yesterday and some detail work done.
EngineBay251.jpg

EngineBay252.jpg

Got the radiator support laser straight by blocking it down.
Untitled-6.jpg

Well another 8 hours in the engine bay. I am finally satisfied with it. I got all the little details finished. It is taped up and I am going to primer it one more time, then I will start sanding and prepping it for PAINT. Hard to believe I have 182 hours and sprayed and sanded 9 coats of primer.
Cobra5.jpg

Cobra11.jpg

Wow, this is impressive for sure. Amazing attention to detail.
Thanks man!
Just totally unbelievable.. You sir have mad skills. The attention to detail is just jaw dropping. I don't think I have ever been so impressed.
Thanks... I am happy to report that with a couple more coats of primer, the engine bay is done and ready to be prepped for paint. Notice the smoothed blocked transmission tunnel. First time its not been covered in tape and paper in a long time. So glad to have that part out of the way.
0828021724.jpg

Here is the before shot
EngineBay10.jpg

Still working on the passenger's door. Its about to get taken to the scrap pile.
2012-09-059514-09-0795476.jpg

Finally coming along though.
2012-09-059515-58-0295403.jpg

Also got my fuel tank cover and stainless straps. I am thinking about powdercoating them Black and doing some custom paintwork on this.
Fuel9.jpg