Saddam is Captured!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I'm usually the one pointing out threads that should'nt be in the tech forum, but come on this is BIG news. You don't have to be for the war to be happy the one of worlds evilest men has been captured.

EDIT- This was directed at none67

• Sponsors (?)

68stang351 said:
I'll tell you what it has to do with classic stangs.

We wouldn't even be able to have/work on our cars if it wasn't for soldiers going over there doing their jobs, and being away from their families for months at a time.

You seem to be ungrateful for the privelages you have here, or at least that post makes it seem that way. My cousin is over there risking his life in the 4th infantry so people like me and you can be involved in such relatively insignificant activities such as classic mustang tech.

So I'm sorry if someone that is actually proud of our soldier's achievements such as this (That will have an impact on YOUR life) decides to share such great news on a tech board that it is an inconvenience to you.

I guess I forgot that classic tech is somehow more important than life changing news for the country we live in that allows us to piddle in such unimportant activities (as compared to safety and people's freedom).

BTW, If you don't like this thread, nobody's forcing you to read it. It just really pisses me off that you would bitch about such great news being in the wrong forum.

Yes, you hit a very sensitive subject with me, because I have family over there, and you seem to not appreciate it.

:flag: :flag: :rolleyes:

Don't even start with off with passing judgement about being ungrateful you would never understand nor do you know. So I suggest you not include me in your statement. :flag:

68stang351 said:
I'll tell you what it has to do with classic stangs.

We wouldn't even be able to have/work on our cars if it wasn't for soldiers going over there doing their jobs, and being away from their families for months at a time.

You seem to be ungrateful for the privelages you have here, or at least that post makes it seem that way. My cousin is over there risking his life in the 4th infantry so people like me and you can be involved in such relatively insignificant activities such as classic mustang tech.

So I'm sorry if someone that is actually proud of our soldier's achievements such as this (That will have an impact on YOUR life) decides to share such great news on a tech board that it is an inconvenience to you.

I guess I forgot that classic tech is somehow more important than life changing news for the country we live in that allows us to piddle in such unimportant activities (as compared to safety and people's freedom).

BTW, If you don't like this thread, nobody's forcing you to read it. It just really pisses me off that you would bitch about such great news being in the wrong forum.

Yes, you hit a very sensitive subject with me, because I have family over there, and you seem to not appreciate it.

:flag: :flag: :rolleyes:

lol all the guy said was that this was not the appropriate place to place for this thread so why are criticizing his patriotism?

I too agree with none67 that this is not the appropriate place to have this thread especially when we have a classic talk and a off topic forum too. If we allow important threads like this to show up then what's going to stop another person from placing threads like "Saddam is found guilty", "Saddam is going to be executed," the "World remembers Saddam," then these threads will progress to "Do you think I look better than Saddam," is "Saddam worse than Hitler." until this from turns into a off topic forum instead of a mustang forum.

you sir are out of line not none67.

A good day indeed. :flag: I would like to use this as an example here. Many people attacked Bush over the fact that we had not got Saddam. When asked, Bush would give a very vauge answer on the subject, which people said was because they were getting no where. I think; however, that the opposite was the case. Bush didn't really comment on it because the U.S. wanted Saddam to get careless and make himself easier to find. I feel this is why Bush is being vauge on other subject on the war on terrior. You might not agree with me, but this is just my .02

-Shaun :flag:

Status
Not open for further replies.