Show your beaters, let's see them.

• Sponsors (?)

Here are my Pinto beaters :D I have two more but one is a parts car and the other is a project.

Attachments

• Pinto.jpg
    Pinto.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89
  • cruiserwagon.jpg
    cruiserwagon.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 75
blue66tang said:
I think you should make some sweet sleepers out of them. Could you see a chevy boys face when he just got killed by a pinto!!!
Yeah that is the long term plan for the window wagon. My dad bought it new in 79. I bought a 86 Turbo coupe a few years back and stripped it of its drivetrain. The motor and turbo need to be rebuilt but I have almost everything to do the swap but time :rolleyes: Anyway, the original 2.3 still runs good so I am in no hurry. I just bought an old Jetboat so I will probably sell the porthole once I get it all fixed up.

I bought this one from a friend of mine that lost interest in it. He transplanted an 85 SVO motor and 5spd in it. The only problem is that it is carborated instead of fuel injected. It runs real rich at an idle and leans way out under boost :( Not a lot of fun to drive at the moment. I originally bought the car to for the motor and turbo since they are both rebuilt and was going to part the rest of the car out. I decided to keep it since the small bumper cars are getting quite rare and hard to find in good shape. When I get some time, I will plan on installing the fuel injection from the Tbird. It should be pretty sweet when I am done with it :D

Attachments

• platapinto2.jpg
    platapinto2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 69
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 64
i dont normally post in this section, but ill post up my beater and some of my other cars

my true beater 1990 Crown vic, picked it up for 600, runs great
307847_13_full.jpg

my normally daily driver
307847_14_full.jpg

my 95 GT
307847_11_full.jpg

and my 69 mach 1....bad picture but u get the idea
307847_15_full.jpg