North East SSoM Members!!!

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by whitehorseupnorth, Oct 20, 2003.

1. I was thinking I'd like to start gathering up some used parts to do a five lug swap on my car, I haven't seen anything on craigslist and the few wrecking yards (I know of) don't seem to have much. Any recommendations as to where I should look? Thank you.

2. I hear that.

3. Next time I'm on the computer at home I might be able to find a bookmark that will help. It searches junk yards all over the US. That is how I got my sn95 spindles.

4. Try this...http://www.car-part.com/
    There are other places but I have used this place more than a few times for various purchases.
    I can't remember the name of the place but there is a junk yard in New England that has a lot of stang parts.

5. eBay usually has 94/95 spindles...

6. Saw Travis yesterday. Doing good. He bought a house with a nice sized garage.

7. Yeah, I see him on Facebook all the time.

8. Going to register the stang today. Been 5 years since I last registered it.
    Put a new battery in it also since the last one was 16 years old...ha ha. Got an Odyssey AGM battery that supposedly is better than the Optima.
    Need to replace the battery starter relay on the fender.

#21048 gaslight, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  9. Sweet!! Get her on the road!

10. Glad I replaced the relay. It was the source of starting problems. Now trying to get a replacement hose for the oil drain on the turbo.

11. 20170722_103952.jpg It's out baby! Finally back on the ground.