Steeda Front Sway Bars

I've searched, haven't found much.

question is does anyone run them, they make three of them.

Is it worth it or not.

Car is driven around corners and straight line, so a mixture of spirited driving.
Has new bullit springs and Tokico struts/shocks
MM rca, frpp uppers.

I can pick one up for 50.00 with bushings and everything.

Just wondering what it will do to handling, etc... I think I saw on steeda website where one of their bars is stiffer than stock, then the other two are less stiff.

Worse case I figure, it will shave a little weight, and get rid of the crusty rusted thing in front of the engine for something blue....

• Sponsors (?)

I've searched, haven't found much.

question is does anyone run them, they make three of them.

Is it worth it or not.

Car is driven around corners and straight line, so a mixture of spirited driving.
Has new bullit springs and Tokico struts/shocks
MM rca, frpp uppers.

I can pick one up for 50.00 with bushings and everything.

Just wondering what it will do to handling, etc... I think I saw on steeda website where one of their bars is stiffer than stock, then the other two are less stiff.

Worse case I figure, it will shave a little weight, and get rid of the crusty rusted thing in front of the engine for something blue....

don't just search steeda but do some research on bars themselves and what they do. The sway bar is a tuning device and helps to control certain problems that car is showing after a proper suspesnion upgrade ( the sway bars are the last tuning part ). The are used to control oversteer and understeer but the reverse can happen and it can induce to much of both. If the new bar causes to much front grip/ forward bite it will cause an oversteer condition and at certain speeds the rearend can snap around pretty quick. I would check out the roadracing/autoX section over on corral and get some info or start a post with the wieght and info on that bar over stock and running it with a stock rear sway. It's much trickier than you would think but the info you get is well worth it.