TCP G-Bar Suspension?

SuperSnake428

Jul 18, 2006
I am looking at options for the rear suspension in my 67 fastback with a 427 SO. I am running the TCP coil over suspension up front and I am very pleased with the quality. For the rear suspension, I am trying to decide between a Maier setup (panhard, leafs, KYB shocks, etc...) or a TCP G-Bar setup. I am not going to shell out the 5k for the TCP IRS setup, thats not in the price range that I am looking to spend. Anyone have any opinions good/bad about the TCP G-Bar setup? This looks like a good compromise between a leaf setup and a complete IRS setup for the price.

• Sponsors (?)

I agree with you I have the front coilover and the rack as well as the xframe sub connectors... I really do like the TCP rear end... if it was 3 grand i might spring for it but 5 is just too darn pricey.. I would be interested in seeing someone that has that setup too. right now in the rear of my 64 1/2 coupe i have 68 big block leafs and koni shocks which is ok but id like a bit more performance too. also since the front was lowered 2" with the coilovers and the rear was raised an inch the stance isnt quite what id like.

evolution motorsports should have thier 3 link out by spring. i just emailed Mike up there a couple weeks back and he said they are shooting for early 07 and defnitely will have it ready by spring time. i plan on going that route with my next project.