Texas people......

• Sponsors (?)

SamMan said:
Naw yer not a yankee. A yankee is someone who lives in the north.

Yer a Damn Yankee. Thats a yankee that comes to the south and doesnt go home. :D

JK .... :)

and DAMN proud of it! i figure i'll spread my seed down here for a few years before heading out west to do the same. its my plan for world domination.

actually the reason i'm staying down here is one of those gorgeous women i was talking about. i got out of the service three months ago and decided to stick around to be with her.

i actually had a guy stop me and say how "awesome" it was that i opened the door of my stang for my girl to get in. apparently he saw my license plate and just couldnt believe that a yank would do such a nice thing. i guess that lets me know how y'all really feel about us. :mad:

jk man, i like it down here, but home will always be home. there are goods and bads about any state, but theres nothing wrong about being proud of where you're from. :flag:

actually had a guy stop me and say how "awesome" it was that i opened the door of my stang for my girl to get in.

Thats funny because theres no keyhole on the passenger side door. Ive always figured mustang engineers were not the gentlemen type due to this added 'feature'. It sure gives me a great excuse for not opening doors though. :)