Trying to get an est on hp

aj30064

Apr 21, 2009
knoxville,tn
I just bought a 2000 silver gt. The dyno with procharger and 3 core intercooler had it at 392 before the following was done to it. The heads were ported and polished,stage 2 blower cams,stroker kit now it's a 5.0 with all forged internals. I just picked it up today and it is freaking fast and pulls hard. The kicker was the price I got it for.

• Sponsors (?)

hard to say without more information...how much boost? what blower?

I would assume its a p1sc with like 10 psi?

with that new setup you would probably put around 550 rwhp down with the same pulley.

I just bought a 2000 silver gt. The dyno with procharger and 3 core intercooler had it at 392 before the following was done to it. The heads were ported and polished,stage 2 blower cams,stroker kit now it's a 5.0 with all forged internals. I just picked it up today and it is freaking fast and pulls hard. The kicker was the price I got it for.

475rwhp or so..depending on what other mods were present..

hard to say without more information...how much boost? what blower?

I would assume its a p1sc with like 10 psi?

with that new setup you would probably put around 550 rwhp down with the same pulley.

Not with a P1SC I doubt. They have a very hard time breaking 500 on a 4.6 2V

475rwhp or so..depending on what other mods were present..

Sounds about right.

Thanks guys. I have a p-1sc charger with 12 psi I'm getting a custom tune next week. The shop said with the tune with all the goodies I should make 550 to 600. The motor really needs a good tune and I'm good to go.

You'll be the first one with a p1sc break 550 I have ever heard of on 2v. I have heard of 42lb injectors but not 46. Plus 42's at least start getting to their limits a little over 500.

This one is from modular powerhouse with quite the mod list with an over sized crank pulley and a tiny SC pulley. 498/510tq good TQ because it's having the piss spun out of it.

498/510TQ....p1sc - MPH Forums

modpwr said:
Would have made a little over 500, but it's out of fuel.

Mods:

stage 2 heads
Tims cams
2.9 RR pulley
KB oversize crank pulley
8 rib kit
RR a/c delete
55lb injectors
255 intank & 255 pusher fuel pumps
90mm maf
dragon plenum
stock tb
stock intake
mac LT's
pro chamber
cat back
and of course tooooned by timmy

Thanks Tim,Andy,Rhonda

sawdynosheet2.jpg

The best I have ever seen from a P1SC is like 505. The P1SC is just not a strong blower. If you made 550-600 I would question the accuracy of the dyno. You'd have to back them up with good traps at the track to make them believable.

If some one knows a 2v that's breaking 525 with P1SC and they are backing them up with good traps, I'd like to see it?

You'll be the first one with a p1sc break 550 I have ever heard of on 2v. I have heard of 42lb injectors but not 46. Plus 42's at least start getting to their limits a little over 500.

This one is from modular powerhouse with quite the mod list with an over sized crank pulley and a tiny SC pulley. 498/510tq good TQ because it's having the piss spun out of it.

498/510TQ....p1sc - MPH Forums

The best I have ever seen from a P1SC is like 505. The P1SC is just not a strong blower. If you made 550-600 I would question the accuracy of the dyno. You'd have to back them up with good traps at the track to make them believable.

If some one knows a 2v that's breaking 525 with P1SC and they are backing them up with good traps, I'd like to see it?

with good heads i dunno cause my brothers 3v made 507rwhp on 12psi with just a catback on it all else stock. but thats also a 3v too

i would like to think you will be in the 500rwhp range though.