Roush Turbo Cams, and T-56!!!

saleensc281

Sep 26, 2004
Got a great deal on the cams plan on putting them in this summer!!

Picked up the T-56 wth 26 spline input shaft, SPEC 3+ Clutch/ Flywheel, Driveshaft, Brace, and Steeda Tri Ax Shifter!! Got a awesome deal!! Already sold my old tranny..so Im using the money for 60lb injectors, springs, and retainers!! Cant wait!! Def will be be able to handle my torque now lol!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Got a great deal on the cams plan on putting them in this summer!!

Picked up the T-56 wth 26 spline output shaft, SPEC 3+ Clutch/ Flywheel, Driveshaft, Brace, and Steeda Tri Ax Shifter!! Got a awesome deal!! Already sold my old tranny..so Im using the money for 60lb injectors, springs, and retainers!! Cant wait!! Def will be be able to handle my torque now lol!!!

Damn! That's sweet man. I'm thinking about doing cams and internals...Would I have to change anything else on my car to make this work??

Damn! That's sweet man. I'm thinking about doing cams and internals...Would I have to change anything else on my car to make this work??

Ok, if you are planning on doing cams...go with Modularpowerhouses blower cams. Tim has his own custom grind...which is just amazing!! There are a few members on this board that can atest to that!! If you do cams, you would have to do the bare minimum of springs, retainers..and possibly bigger injectors. Then of course you would need a retune as well. Not sure what you mean by internals though?? You talking crank, rods, and pistons..or something else?? If you have any questions give MPH a call at 770 591 0000. Rhonda will be able to hook you up!!! Hope that helped some!! Jake

Ok, if you are planning on doing cams...go with Modularpowerhouses blower cams. Tim has his own custom grind...which is just amazing!! There are a few members on this board that can atest to that!! If you do cams, you would have to do the bare minimum of springs, retainers..and possibly bigger injectors. Then of course you would need a retune as well. Not sure what you mean by internals though?? You talking crank, rods, and pistons..or something else?? If you have any questions give MPH a call at 770 591 0000. Rhonda will be able to hook you up!!! Hope that helped some!! Jake

Yeah sorry man, internals I mean rods and pistons..The job to do either cams or piston/rods is like $2500. So if I do cams I want to probably do those as well..Do I necessarily need a new tranny or anything else if I do that?

Yeah sorry man, internals I mean rods and pistons..The job to do either cams or piston/rods is like $2500. So if I do cams I want to probably do those as well..Do I necessarily need a new tranny or anything else if I do that?

You will eventually need a tranny depending on how much power you push and how hard you drive on it...best bet is to just buy a built shortblock, or long block!!! Like I said check out www.modularpowerhouse.com. They have a forum on there called Help me Rhonda..post up what you want to do and they will reply with advise and or a price quote!! The shortblock is more important then cams..as far as longevity goes. That block can only take 450 rwhp max on stock internals!!