Websites For Shelby Manual Pedals For Sale

• Sponsors (?)

Honestly brother, I have no clue. You might start separate threads in out Classic subforum and in our '05-'14 subforums and see if you can find something more directly.

How deep do you intend on going in your build? I've seen a few that have taken S197's and converted the exterior to a classic body mustang. Phenomenal work.

You'll really have to start a progress thread of your work in the S197 general talk subforum. I'd love to follow along and see how you go about this. Good luck man.

If you have any paint questions, let me know. Just add an @ sign before my user name, that'll send me a notification and I'll chime in.

That's exactly what I'm doing. Eleanor has always been my dream car, so I'm turning my 07 GT/CS into a retro black Eleanor with matte black racing stripes. Plus I love classics more. You can follow the build on my Instagram page for my car @GTCSSavior. Then down the road, engine upgrades. I plan to go big with the build but need to come up with the money as well. Thanks for your help and response, I'm new to this site and don't know how and where to make threads. Hopefully a MOD will move this one to where it belongs.

As far as paint goes, that will be the most expensive part of the appearance mods. I live in Western, MA and there's not many options here for people that paint body kits. And if they do, it's expensive.

Honestly brother, I have no clue. You might start separate threads in out Classic subforum and in our '05-'14 subforums and see if you can find something more directly.

How deep do you intend on going in your build? I've seen a few that have taken S197's and converted the exterior to a classic body mustang. Phenomenal work.

You'll really have to start a progress thread of your work in the S197 general talk subforum. I'd love to follow along and see how you go about this. Good luck man.

If you have any paint questions, let me know. Just add an @ sign before my user name, that'll send me a notification and I'll chime in.