What's Everyone got going for Projects now that it is getting Warmer?

t_chelle16 said:
Cool. I'll have to go out tomorrow and take a recent pic of Dad's bike. It looks completely different than it used to. He's hoping to get it back on the road in the next month or two.

-Chelle

Well, I'm already planning the new paint job (not even going to pay it off first) and the new seat I want is an in-store purchase only :( Also have been looking at Edelbrock for some Sporty engine stuff. She's gonna scream when I get done with her.

I'm thinking of naming her Harlequinn or Pheonix. It's gonna be a flame themed custom job.

~Critter

• Sponsors (?)

NoKitten said:
Well, I'm already planning the new paint job (not even going to pay it off first) and the new seat I want is an in-store purchase only :( Also have been looking at Edelbrock for some Sporty engine stuff. She's gonna scream when I get done with her.

I'm thinking of naming her Harlequinn or Pheonix. It's gonna be a flame themed custom job.

~Critter

If that'san 883, then step on up to a 1200 conversion kit.

:nice:

The projects have been going since fall, 68 chevelle convertible 472, 4l80e trans manual valve body, ssbc brakes all around custom interior,

And a 93 vert, complete new paint, and interior Smoothed and filled engine compartment, Rad support. Hopefully will be done in the next 2 weeks.

t_chelle16 said:
Cool. I'll have to go out tomorrow and take a recent pic of Dad's bike. It looks completely different than it used to. He's hoping to get it back on the road in the next month or two.

-Chelle

Here's a before pic:
harleybefore01.jpg

As of today:
harleyrebuild15.jpg

harleyrebuild16.jpg

-Chelle

Well, I swapped the rear gears this past Friday and while the axles were out I had new bearing pressed on the axles. Then Sunday when I took her out for a spin I developed an electrical problem with the turn signal. I have the parts to replace the ignition switch and door locks so I quess when I do that I will be pulling the turnsignal switch as well to see what shorted. Next on the list I have a rebuilt power steering unit to install. And I need to change the speedometer gear. The question is can I get all of that done prior to the power tour?

Additionally I collecting the parts for an engine rebuild and repainting the engine bay this winter.

65stanger said:
Is that the same bike he had is wreck on a couple years back?

Yup. . . . well, parts of it. Not much of the original bike was slavagable after the accident. I think it's still the original engine & tranny, triple tree, some of the turn signal lights, exhaust pipes, and a few other little things.

-Chelle

Definitely.

Dad installed one of their Jeep harnesses and he said it wasn't too bad. It was specifically for Jeeps, but for about 20 different years of CJ-7's. This is for 2 years of mustangs, so in theory, it should be easier than the Jeep one.

-Chelle

The metal work on the Mach1 is complete, now just getting it prepped for epoxy ,then I have to complete the metal work on my '68GTO ,and try to find time to bolt all the tons of part's I have in boxes lying around for the '66...and once all that is caught up, then it's on to the '67 Chevelle...I guess I've got enough to keep busy...:)