What's Everyone got going for Projects now that it is getting Warmer?

My 68 Fastback, I'm going to repair all the rust outs, put new floorpans in, install a rollbar or cage, MII front, coilovers in the rear, paint the interior, paint the exterior and then start installing the interior pieces and dash and then drop the engine in. I don't know how far i'll get with it this summer though lol.

• Sponsors (?)

Finishing the paint job I started in August, and trying to figure out what my next motor is going to be like. I gotta figure out how to get better than 12 MPG around town and still be able to smoke my roomates 05.

jikelly said:
Finishing the paint job I started in August, and trying to figure out what my next motor is going to be like. I gotta figure out how to get better than 12 MPG around town and still be able to smoke my roomates 05.

the key to better mileage is higher compression and short cam overlap, and duration. also need to jet the carb as lean as possible without detonation, and run as much timing as possible again without detonation. light pinging under heavy load, like going up hill in high gear at low speed is acceptable.