Which Aftermarket Looks Best to Date?? PICS included!

• Sponsors (?)

The best is the GTR, then Cervinis. The 3D Carbon Boy Racer would look cool on a race track but would be Ricestang on the street. (Plus its horse is running the wrong way!) West Trendz and XMP actually made the car uglier. Steeda's is ok, for some reason I think it would look cool with T-Tops.

Bonspeed

I like the way this renduring looks. It's supposed to be at SEMA.

Attachments

• BonSpeed.jpg
    BonSpeed.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 216
The best is the GTR, then Cervinis. The 3D Carbon Boy Racer would look cool on a race track but would be Ricestang on the street. (Plus its horse is running the wrong way!) West Trendz and XMP actually made the car uglier. Steeda's is ok, for some reason I think it would look cool with T-Tops.

How bout a Targa top instead??? :nice: :nice:

Keep the back window, B-pillars, and C-pillars and go with a removable 'middle' glass roof.

why use a body kit to make a design more sleek and stylish that was purposely designed to be retro? if you want a modern look why not have pushed for a modern mustang? just my opinion..

jros said:
How bout a Targa top instead??? :nice: :nice:

Keep the back window, B-pillars, and C-pillars and go with a removable 'middle' glass roof.

Did you read CDC's planned parts for the car? They are developing a all glass roof... That could be cool, like the concept car! :nice:

Personally out of all the kits I like the MRT kit and the bonspeed the best. Witha few personal touches of course. I wouldn't black out the headlamps on the MRT and I would go with a little smaller rim on the bonspeed version (19's instead of 20's?)

the cervani elanor looks the best but does everybody really want to imitate Nicolas Cage??? seriously... and for all you that are planning on buying this kit... you're gonna have to rethink it if you want to have side exhuast because with the new Mustang platform, side exhuast cant be incorporated without running it pretty much an inch off the ground... so they wont include it with the kit... nobody will... not steeda, not borla, not magnaflow, not even roush... none of them will have the side exhaust... sorry... :shrug: