z28 vs gt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

lovescamaros25 said:
pre 99 gts are low 15 second cars stock,thats why they are slugs compared to a low 14 high 13 lt1 camaro like mine.who cares about the 80s really?lol.i was just a kid in the 80s.

actually, we have a guy on here that put his stock 94 into the 14.4s or 14.5s. the 15 sec runs are from the
a. non experienced
b. autos
c. verts
d. vert autos

i was knocking 14.8s all day with my car stock.

lovescamaros25 said:
pre 99 gts are low 15 second cars stock,thats why they are slugs compared to a low 14 high 13 lt1 camaro like mine.who cares about the 80s really?lol.i was just a kid in the 80s.

low 15's with an automatic vert! i ran a 14.4 with just exhaust on my 95 GT that had an auto. and there are a few guys in here who have pulled off a mid 14 bone stock. so get out of here u little bitch!

i was leaving anyhow.its been fun picking on you camel humping mustang owning pieces of monkey ****.by the way,he who wins the final battles wins the war 1993-02 camaro over mustang.camaro z28 over gt,ss over 98-01 cobra.

You guys are right and I'm an azz hole. Mustangs rule and my Camaro rattles, clunks and smells like feet. I admit of running high 16's with a car that has been discontinued. So you can add the Camaro to the other list of GM discontinued winners-Citation, Fiero, Corsica, Berretta, Celebrity, Chevette, ElCamino, Firebird, Grand Am, T1000 and the list go's on.

lovescamaros25 said:
i was leaving anyhow.its been fun picking on you camel humping mustang owning pieces of monkey ****.by the way,he who wins the final battles wins the war 1993-02 camaro over mustang.camaro z28 over gt,ss over 98-01 cobra.

:nonono: bad way to leave. i love how it stops at '02. hahaha. ill be taking my 1964 1/2-3037 Stang over those camaros

Status
Not open for further replies.