18" Bogarts Notch

4Jenna

Founding Member
Sep 12, 2001
AZ
Not everyone's style, but I am glad to see a DIFFERENT wheel on a mustang.

Bogart Eliminator's-6061 Billet Aluminum
18x8 255/35's
18x10 285/35's
IMG_20110721_191321.jpg

IMG_20110721_191251.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20110721_191321.jpg
    IMG_20110721_191321.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,877
  • IMG_20110721_191251.jpg
    IMG_20110721_191251.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks good. Very unique. Any fitments problems? Did you need to get the BFH out to clearance anything out back? Any rubbing up front? What’s the offset and/or back spacing of the wheels?

I don't normally like the look, but I think in this case you're going to need a set of clear corners to go along with those new shiney wheels. A pair would really set them off. :nice:

Thanks guys!
No rubbing, but the quads are gone, and fender lips rolled.

5.68 if I recall correctly is the front BS (have to look on the paperwork)
6.50 bs on the back

These are the first set for a Mustang, my car was used for measurments.

Hmm, maybe it needs a little more tire to fill the wheel wells, not sure. Definitely some very nice wheels though. Any pics from the back and/or pics on concrete/asphalt?

I bet those wheels were $alty!

Thanks guys!
NikwoaC, what size tire do you think? I got these tires used just to get me rolling and do plan to get new ones when funds permit, although not sure how much more I could do w/o rubbing and fitment issues.

I will get some pics from the rear soon

Bogart said these wheels in this size will go for 2300 a set....thank goodness I only paid a lil over material cost since this was the test bed car...otherwise that is far to rich for my blood!

-Chris

My wife asked for the biggest lip possible, and since it's her car she got it. I love the stagger'd look personally.
I'm going to get some more pics, thanks for looking guys!

-Chris

Little too much bling for me, but they look ok.

You probably aren't going to find a solution for the tires on the rear.
This is why i tell people not to use 10 inch wide rear wheels.
You need like 315's to properly fill up the whole rim, unfortunately they don't fit all too well on a fox.

absolutely PERFECT! love the wheels! its a great look and a refreshing change from " the norm". ive tried many combinations of different looks on my coupe before deciding on the ones i currently have. if these go into production i would ABSOLUTELY be first in line for a set!.......or second in line obviously!