woodyy24

Mar 30, 2005
illinois
lets see em.

my turd.

SDC10173.jpg

SDC10174.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

this is my pos. i had a bad bike wreck and its been but on hold till i go back to work. i was in the middle of doing a 547 with a 101mm turbo when i had the bike wreck. had to sell the motor & turbo to pay bills. it has a 10 point ms cage,9 inch with 40 spline axles,spool, the 9inch is 3.5 shorter on each side, the car is mini tubed. im doing a 427 with hi port heads and a glide going for mid 9s on motor
bigturbo.jpg

View attachment 244710

bulkhead2.jpg

View attachment 244712

View attachment 244713

1991notchbackLX i love those 04 cobra seats:drool:........wish i could afford to get some if u dont mind me askin what did u pay for em?...........ur engine bay is not that bad look at mine when i bought my stang below LOL.......besides ur engine bay gonna look different soon with big boost plans comin for that HOT NOTCH right?
DSC000252.jpg

blk009.jpg

The Wife says she wants your interior for her Notch. So just go ahead and get it ready to ship out Monday. And you did know about about the new cover sheets on our TPS reports? So if you could start using them that would be greeaaattt. OK?

Here is my trash.. The red one is the Wife's car. A DD. Look at the ashtray PERFECT. Please dont look too closely at the engine.... It does run..
Then there is my Black 93 with the 2001 dash.... It all works...
PIC_0018.jpg

PIC_0019.jpg

PIC_0021.jpg

PIC_0020.jpg

gone? since when and why?

I sold Hack Job on December 10th 2008. Guy from Virgina came up to Michigan. Didn't want to drive it, didn't want to ride in it. He paid me, I backed in on his tow dolly, he wrapped the seat belt around the steering wheel and drove 630 miles back home!!! It was icey and snowey that day too!!! :eek:

The Wife says she wants your interior for her Notch. So just go ahead and get it ready to ship out Monday. And you did know about about the new cover sheets on our TPS reports? So if you could start using them that would be greeaaattt. OK?

Here is my trash.. The red one is the Wife's car. A DD. Look at the ashtray PERFECT. Please dont look too closely at the engine.... It does run..
Then there is my Black 93 with the 2001 dash.... It all works...

YOUR RIGHT .............................and your ashtray door does work;) mine dont:(

Chrome Rust.....your door handles are hidden by that dash....when I did mine I cut mine a little bit more and could use my fox door handles and panels. I was still able to use the defrost too. Just trim a little more off the front.

Mansonozz and ALMOST STOCK have been murdering "show off your engine bay" threads forever now, haha. No competition!!

Here's my garbage pile:

recent.
Picture004-1.jpg

with the old stock wheel and stock gauges.
blk009.jpg

ugly engine bay :(.
today002-3.jpg
Garbage pile!?!? :eek: Its beautiful! So the engine compartments a little dirty, so what. Man I would give my left nutfor that thing! :drool: