Dizzrunk

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
British Columbia
Yes you might not all know me...but im gonna post a drizzunk thread. Ihave made my way thru 15 pillys and am feelin good. My car is sleek as **** and its ready to enter a how tommotor.

But wnays everyones car here are sexy this section of stangtnet is the place to be so many wicked irdes and funny ****ers gotta love it its the only area i visit, 94-95 that is antyways lets keep thsi drunk post goin for ever and ever sne ceerr weone dirnks beeers right?!

So yea **** yeah...i love 94 and 95 mustangs since there the mother ****in pushrood motoer which rips all **** up and yeah parts are cheap as ****....**** this wheres the hoes at....i lost all the chicks tonight which is bull**** anyways I gotta get up in 2 HOURS! to enter a car show.....nopd im sober by then.

PEACE OUT YALLL HIGH FIVE AND GANGSTA **** TOO ALL MY 94/95 HOMIES!!!!!!!!:shrug: :canada: :( :( :rlaugh: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign: :SNSign:

ps: Im gonnam iss you all while im gone im going traveleling for about a year so yea il ltrt y to post once and a while with updats and pics and **** your gonna love it well prob not as much as mmee anyways yea im leavin oct1st and **** its gonna be fun hope ot see you all in post slater on when im away prob gonna get drunk and seleep

• Sponsors (?)

druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk.

91LX_5L said:
bahaha I dont even remember posting this...thats bad I remember comming on stangnet but not making this thread...thats too funny.

Im drinking again right now...mabye part II will come up? :eek:
Maybe you'll remember starting the thread in a little bit. I think that was the logic of some friends in college - "Duuuuuuuude, I was wasted when I studied for the tesssssssssssst, so nnnnnnnooooowwww I gotta take the test while I'm tttthhhhrasssshed!"

I'm just messin - It's good to see ya relax a little bit. :nice:

wytstang said:
LOL thats 2 canadians that have posted while waisted have fun at the show.

Where is that fawker aaron!? I was going to meet him he said "Im comming to victoria on the weekend" I had it all planned out to meet him at the airport at 10:30ish, turned out he was here Friday, I was assuming the weekend would of been Saturday morning, we never clarified that lol....

WhiteStallionGT said:
Baboons and people dressed as big foot will always make me laugh.

btw, I met the girl of my dreams last night. Too bad she's my f'n best friend's sister. MOTHER ****ING ****.

There's nothing wrong with that. Do it, Do it. I don't want to get all lovey dovey, but if she's hot and you REALLY like her, go for it, your buddy will understand. If you just want to PIITB, then stay away, don't want to disrepect him or his family like that.

95Vert said:
There's nothing wrong with that. Do it, Do it. I don't want to get all lovey dovey, but if she's hot and you REALLY like her, go for it, your buddy will understand. If you just want to PIITB, then stay away, don't want to disrepect him or his family like that.

Yeah, we hit it off really well and yes she's hot. Even held hands. I'm going to lay low for now though. I won't tell my friend. LOL.

91LX_5L said:
Where is that fawker aaron!? I was going to meet him he said "Im comming to victoria on the weekend" I had it all planned out to meet him at the airport at 10:30ish, turned out he was here Friday, I was assuming the weekend would of been Saturday morning, we never clarified that lol....
LOL thats funny and yes to me the weekend would be Sat not Fri. I was actually referring to Doug I hope he's o.k the last time he posted was in his drunk thread saying he didn't care if his career was going down the tube he didn't care. :shrug:

Subscribing.....

I actually have a drunk thread as well, I'm going to try to revive all drunken threads by canadian...i think there's a pattern here

My weekend STARTS on friday, that's my excuse lol

there'll be another chance to meet up on the west coast my friend....this time wasn't so bad....well...ughh...you know why hahaha