do ford throttle body's say ford on them?

• Sponsors (?)

I beleive the 65mm that came off dads 93 Cobra had a Ford Oval on it....not 100% sure though.

What size are you looking at, you can't beat an accufab and can find them used farily cheap...

Mine either...it doesn't say ford on it...(previous owner added FRPP Throttle Body)...how can I tell it is one...it almost looks stock...maybe because its a ford product...lol.

David

rick, i was looking at a 65mm that the guy claims is a ford with a mac spacer, but i just don't know for sure. he said he bought the throttle body from a friend that was running a cobra intake. last thing i want is a freakin mac throttle body or some other junk. i know that the accufabs are the best, but the price goes along with it. just spotted this throttle body at a good price and was considering it. i don't want to spend too much right now. i just bought the upper and lower control arms, gears, and also getting new slicks soon. maybe i'll just hold off.

yeah its accufab...searxh the classifieds, but i got mine on ebay and for some reason no one bid on it so i threw in a bid and got it as the only bidder...that was about a year ago maybe?? i doubt u will find an accufab on ebay with a ton of votes for that price except for teh ones that are 270 buy it now....i guess i got lucky..
-O and the ones on Ebay that are buy it now are liek $269 but they come with a "Free" Spacer...that isnt such a bad deal. i think its thunderboltmotorsports.
-Also check for NITROSTANGRACING on the corral....hes a dealer for alot and has decent prices.
good luck

sounds like you found a good deal. can't complain about that price huh? we'll see what my taxes are like, then i'll consider looking for one. got other stuff to buy too. too many toys i want, and bills to pay, never enough money.