51.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 2zxz1p3.jpg
    2zxz1p3.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 6psr39.jpg
    6psr39.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Sponsors (?)

REALLY NICE CAR...........TOO BAD NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT IT......

WOW COBRA R'S......4LUG EVEN.....

RACING STRIPS........:shrug:

Wow your cool guy...lets make fun of other cars....to bad i got a 306 going in it...well see how much crap you talk when thats in...get a life...go bash on someone else

he's referring to the pics of the black notch that he posted that you yourself just bashed, where i'm from we call that "irony"

but i like your car, always have, and i'm an ATV owner/rider myself, and yours looks like fun :D... however i wouldn't brag to 91svtcoupe about a "306" that's going into your car, if anything brag about a head/cam/intake combo that's going on it, a 306 just means the cylinder walls of your stock shortblock were beat up and needed to be bored over a little on a rebuild, an extra 4 cid might net you 1 or 2 horsepower, if that :shrug:

not to mention, 91svtcoupe has one of the cleanest coupes on here, with alumastars and a 347 stroker, so... yeahhh

ok so lets open an old thread and bash it....i wasnt the only one who said anything.....whatever we all own mustangs and were here to show what we got and paid for... everyone got there own taste.....whenever i bring mine to a car show i get nothing but looks....

ok so lets open an old thread and bash it....i wasnt the only one who said anything.....whatever we all own mustangs and were here to show what we got and paid for... everyone got there own taste.....whenever i bring mine to a car show i get nothing but looks....

okay...

I am done playing....

Nice car....I love all of them.......Painted, unpainted, strips or no strips, stroked or unstroked...they are Mustangs....and I love them.

and I acutally do like the racing strips....

thank you..i like your car as well...now can we all be friends and get along here

YES... mustangs FTW :nice:

This is kind of funny... irony is a great word!!!

It's like raaaaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnn on your weddiiiiiiiiiing day....

It's a fareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee riiiiiidddee, when you've aaaaaallllreadyyyy paid....

It's like gooooooodddd adviiiiiiiiiiceeee, that you just can't take....

And isn't it ironic???? Don't ya think??? Just a little tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ironic..

Yes I really do think!!!

God, I hate that song. :rlaugh:

Ughh... wtf man! LOL

BTW, if anyone has seen the video to that song, its basically her but 4 of her in a car driving down the highway. Its clear the car is a late 70s Lincoln 2 door... my GFs father has the EXACT same car!!!

end random thoughts.

FFTMFW!

Glad to see how this ended :nice: were a dying breed everybody in this blog has a Hot Fox and all look different that's what makes us special more unique than any other version of mustang. No other stang has as much aftermarket possibilities vendors know where the true passion is at. I like all stangs but my true love is FOXBODYS FFTMFW!!!!!!!!!! :hail2:
DSC02305-1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02305-1.jpg
    DSC02305-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 51
you guys are just jelious yours aint pimpin wheels like mine
4cbaed37-1.png

your ATV has nothing on my boat i just got!
cp1_08300818511.jpg

peace

john:p

Attachments

• 4cbaed37-1.png
    4cbaed37-1.png
    597.6 KB · Views: 58
  • cp1_08300818511.jpg
    cp1_08300818511.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 51