Just a few new shots

• Sponsors (?)

SickSix i like your car alot dont listen to mr purist antifobra those rims look great on your car, anything cobra put on a GT makes him show his nice side LOL. He made his little antifobra sig after doing his bitching at me. Hes no purist lol the real truth came out in a blog where he told somebody rebuilding a SVO 2.3 turbo stang not to use the original engine all credibility went out the window seems like he rags on anybody using cobra parts on GTs hes gonna be busy.:lol::ack::cry:

SickSix i like your car alot dont listen to mr purist antifobra those rims look great on your car, anything cobra put on a GT makes him show his nice side LOL. He made his little antifobra sig after doing his bitching at me. Hes no purist lol the real truth came out in a blog where he told somebody rebuilding a SVO 2.3 turbo stang not to use the original engine all credibility went out the window seems like he rags on anybody using cobra parts on GTs hes gonna be busy.:lol::ack::cry:

Thanx man..i know im not the only one here with those wheels...Maybe i will get something differnt down the road...

That's probably the number one looks mod for GTs and your car looks great with em, i like the painted wheel calipers, great looking stang!! :nice:

nice car man, i actually like the stripes on it. i was going to get those black deep dish cobra r's but changed my mind when i saw the deep dish saleen sc's. so i got those. same black w/ polished scheme too.

DSC00992.jpg

Not sure why I'm posting this but screw it!!

Two things here:

First: It has nothing to do with the type of rim or using Cobra parts on any car. It has to do with the style of the rim and the way it looks on the car. Maybe he needs to lower it, maybe he needs to get a lower profile tire. Either way my attention is immediately drawn to the rim and not the car.

Second: I advised the guy not to use a 4 cylinder transmission if he was doing a 5.0 swap. So please, get your facts straight before you go bad mouthing people.

Your car looks great, down to the badges. Even though you've never "told anyone it was a Cobra," you want people to see it as one or you would not have put the badges on. And that's as bad as telling people its a Cobra.

Two things here:

First: It has nothing to do with the type of rim or using Cobra parts on any car. It has to do with the style of the rim and the way it looks on the car. Maybe he needs to lower it, maybe he needs to get a lower profile tire. Either way my attention is immediately drawn to the rim and not the car.

I am lowering it...its in my progess thread...ordering springs very soon