Louisiana, Anyone Interested in a Mustang Dyno Day??

• Sponsors (?)

topgunz_1 said:
I'm spreading the word as much as I can, I told people to email you at the address in your profile to sign up if they arent members here, is that ok?
that's awesome! :nice: thanks! YES, please tell them to let me know or you can let me know how many people on Get On It Racing are definitely showing up. This is important so that we fit everyone in.

Thanks for all the help!

panapower said:
1500 4th Street
Suite J
Harvey, LA 70058
location-map.jpg
is your shop power and performance?

Attachments

• location-map.jpg
    location-map.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 55
trikeffex said:
i'm intrested.that is if rick lets me follow him lol.i'm not that familier with that area.
charles
Not a problem...I'm not real sure where it is but I can find it no doubt. I just need to scedule the time off from work.

THere is another guy interested from DD...I'll get a conformation from him and let you know...um...what is your name anyway or should I just call you Pana... :D

topgunz_1 said:
Today at the LSU Car Show I handed out alot of business cards for Get On It and told every mustang I saw about the dyno day...lets hope it worked! I directed them to GOI or to this thread for information.
awesome!!! you da man! :nice: lets hope that we get a lot of traffic for that day.

Mutangmarkus from IMBOC (Bullitt Club) said he is 90% on coming (from texas no less!), we have another possible Bullitt owner it depends on when he gets back from florida. his car should be around 500HP too. Just got word another Bullitt owner from Biloxi is pretty interested too.

topgunz_1 said:
Mutangmarkus from IMBOC (Bullitt Club) said he is 90% on coming (from texas no less!), we have another possible Bullitt owner it depends on when he gets back from florida. his car should be around 500HP too. Just got word another Bullitt owner from Biloxi is pretty interested too.
:nice: :nice: that's brilliant. Let them know to confirm with me or yourself so that I know who's coming. I'll be making a list starting the first weekend in may with the names of people that are DEFINITES and POSSIBLES.

coramprat said:
Not a problem...I'm not real sure where it is but I can find it no doubt. I just need to scedule the time off from work.

THere is another guy interested from DD...I'll get a conformation from him and let you know...um...what is your name anyway or should I just call you Pana... :D

Its really easy to get to. Thanks for letting me know about the other local forums here in LA. and the folks which are interested in coming to the event. We had another event yesterday and had a nice turnout. Please let the other guys know, which are not on these forums, to confirm so that we can get the proper amount of refreshments and food for them as well.

Hahaha. You dont have to call me Pana, even though everyone calls me that on the soccer fields. My name is Jay. Thanks again!

broken_joke said:
do yall do superchips reprograms for a 95gt? if so how much per hour?

To answer your previous question, I have been speaking to my a good friend which helps out at A&M Racing in Slidell. The owner from that shop will be making an apperance at the dyno day if it does not conflict with a race day. He programs Superchips and would be dellighted to do this and snawer any questions. His name is Allen and he is very wise/experienced in the field.

panapower said:
To answer your previous question, I have been speaking to my a good friend which helps out at A&M Racing in Slidell. The owner from that shop will be making an apperance at the dyno day if it does not conflict with a race day. He programs Superchips and would be dellighted to do this and snawer any questions. His name is Allen and he is very wise/experienced in the field.
That's good to know. I will be needing some advise after I install my cams.