Louisiana, Anyone Interested in a Mustang Dyno Day??

• Sponsors (?)

for_honor said:
I just read chip tuning, etc. I need some help too, just installed a FRPP crate engine and it's surging, think it's a computer problem...any ideas?
we can talk to our Mustang Guru here to find out. shoot me all the specs and what its doing and we'll be happy to ask him. Thanks.

the 28th???

...just to confirm the dyno day will be on the 28th in N.O.???? I'll have to talk to my wife but I believe we are headed to Baton Rouge for Memorial Day weekend, will anyone be leaving from that area that I can link up with? Also as far as my computer surging issues, should I order a chip prior to going down there or is there a way to fix it on the stock computer? I haven't driven the car that much, it might fix itself after it gets used to the new engine? What do you guys think? Thanks all and have a good one!

...oh and panapower, the crate engine is M6007XE3M and I'm running my factory 95 Cobra computer!

not sure yet what time we'll, leave, I guess that depends on what time he wants us to show up. I know rick (coramprat) has to be at work so he'd like to get there early and get his runs in...I'd like to get there and just have time to meet everyone and have a good time. we might have to see how many people are wanting to ride down from baton rouge...we should follow rick since he is slowest ;) (just kidding bro!)

good deal

...Okay ran it by the boss lady (or at least I let her think she is, haha) and we'll be there. I may take the father in law with me...when it gets a little closer to time, I'll post again and we can get a better plan down. Thanks

...oh and checked out your car on the site! VERY NICE brother! Very NICE

I'm waiting on Charles (trikeffex) to get with me. He is in Kentwood so I'll probably meet him in Hammond if he goes. After that we can try to get together in LaPlace. We can get more info once we find out who all is going.

As far as work...I'm taking off. My sons first baseball game is at 9:00 am that Saturday. I'll leave as soon as it is over around 10:30 and should get there about 11:30.

for_honor said:
Okay, I'm going for sure...I'd like to link up with whomever and get a "CONVOY" going so to speak...if possible. \

Rylan
Hey Rylan...

Sign up on www.getonitracing.net and get with Kade (topgunz1) on in the Mustang section or he may see this post. He and another guy are meeting up to head down there. You can probably get with them. Anyone else interested...looks like we will have a group going I-10 from Baton Rouge/Gonzales and another from Hammond so get with us if you want to join in and we will set up times to meet.

Rick

topgunz_1 said:
Jay, what time can ppl start getting there?
Around 10-11 is when folks can start getting there. Also, I really need to know how many people are definitely coming so that I can have refreshments and things like this ready for the folks that are wanting to dyno their cars.

flames201 said:
what and where is this dyno day going to take place ? i am close to the shop listed on the map and would like to get more info for myself and friends. :D
what is taking place is a dyno day meet. Details are on the first page of this thread. If you need directions to the shop please visit the link in my signature for address and map of the shop. If you and your friends would like to participate please email me at [email protected] and let me know how many of your friends are going to run their cars. Thanks and see you next weekend.