Mustang 4 door?!?!?! WTF?

• Sponsors (?)

I saw a late 80's LTD with a 5.0, Mustang wheels and interior, and front clip. It was a real life, 4 door Mustang! It looked pretty cool, too. I do believe they had some El Camino Mustang thing once, too. I saw one at Autozone one day. Donno if it was something that came that way, or if it was fabricated. It was from the 60s.

I saw a late 80's LTD with a 5.0, Mustang wheels and interior, and front clip. It was a real life, 4 door Mustang! It looked pretty cool, too. I do believe they had some El Camino Mustang thing once, too. I saw one at Autozone one day. Donno if it was something that came that way, or if it was fabricated. It was from the 60s.

Are you thinking of the "Ranchero"?

WHAT?! did you guys hear? they are done with the F150 and making trucks out of other moder mustangs too, apparently Bro's want of piece of this mustang biznass too.

7i3bl0vx.jpg

Attachments

• 7i3bl0vx.jpg
    7i3bl0vx.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 576
It doesnt matter what we think, if Ford thinks it will sell and make it worth their while, they will make it. There are plenty enough people out there that buy a mustang because they like the way it looks. If you dont like a 4 door, then dont buy it. If it truly is the worst idea ever, the 4 door option will be discontinued and that will be the end of it, big deal. As far as I'm concerned, Ford stopped making the mustang in 2004 anyway.